Recent content by RavinduSha

1. RavinduSha

Post Setting up Global SSH Tunnel on Android

Sorry for bringing this old post to top, But this thread saved a lot of trouble for me. This setup(connectbot + proxydroid) still works - Android Pie (android 9)
  2. RavinduSha

Post [Guide] Huawei Y360-U61: Stock ROM / Factory Reset / OTA / TWRP / Root

Was able to get imei back. But the network is not detected.
  3. RavinduSha

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Pie][9.0] Arrow OS [WEEKLY]

Bug: Wifi gets disconnected when the device sleeps. Sometimes waking the device with fingerprint also doesn't work. (Fingerprint doesn't work when the device sleeps - not always)
  4. RavinduSha

Post [Guide] Huawei Y360-U61: Stock ROM / Factory Reset / OTA / TWRP / Root

IMEI is gone after factory reset. Tried flashing firmware. still network is not detected. Y360-U61
  5. RavinduSha

Post [OFFICIAL] Arrow OS [Pie] [9.0] [TISSOT]

Probably the Rom will not boot without magisk. Try to boot without magisk. If it works no problem. If not goto recovery and flash magisk
  6. RavinduSha

Post [ROM][9.0][Official][Tissot][4.9]Resurrection Remix v7.0.2 [04/06/2019]

Flashing any gapps package with google camera breaks your camera. If you want full package use aroma and deselect google camera from it. I was able to flash stock gapps by using a configuration file to skip google camera. Please search how to use a configuration file for gapps before trying...
  7. RavinduSha

Post [OFFICIAL] Arrow OS [Pie] [9.0] [TISSOT]

Flash magisk. Google pay works even with magisk.
  8. RavinduSha

Post [APP][SMS][4.0+]SMS Parser - prepare any SMS message!

Now it works! Thanks.
  9. RavinduSha

1. Xiaomi Mi A1 Android 9.0 2. 3.11.1 3. "SMS processed, 0 SMS parsed"
  10. RavinduSha

Yes I tried all the options on that last step. It doesn't work
  11. RavinduSha

I check my balance by using an USSD code. I can parse it and get my balance to display on a widget with no problem. After using that USSD code, I automatically get a SMS containing my talktime information and data usage stats. I'm trying to parse it and get those information. But the app doesn't...