Recent content by Raymond Ebertt

1. Raymond Ebertt

Post HTC 10 Leedroid Official Dark Theme

No, the theme would not work as the frameworks are different. I'm considering the HTC 11 myself, so soon there might be a theme. Regards
  2. Raymond Ebertt

Post [ROM] LeeDrOiD 10 V5.3.3 - R9 - June 26th 2019 | Oreo | Fast | Stable | Shortcutter

My experience is with WeChat. Whenever I send a voice message it just Fades out and static overtakes
  3. Raymond Ebertt

Post [ROM] LeeDrOiD 10 V5.3.3 - R9 - June 26th 2019 | Oreo | Fast | Stable | Shortcutter

Lately I have been given complains that the voice messages I send are static and unable to catch all the words. Anyone else experiencing this on the latest stable ROM?
  4. Raymond Ebertt

For those using Touchpal, I've made a few more themes. If you have any requests, just let me know. Peace and Merry Christmas to you all. God bless... https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=71346388&postcount=4
  5. Raymond Ebertt

Post 4 has new Touchpal Keyboard themes. Enjoy, peace, and Merry Christmas God bless
  6. Raymond Ebertt

It comes with age.
  7. Raymond Ebertt

There is no risk in myself pulling and pushing themed apps into system on my test device. As with the theme, only images and specific XML coding is removed and added to a vrtheme to be injected as the official theme. I respect your concern and idea about testing in recovery, but that is...
  8. Raymond Ebertt

New Keyboard For those using touchpal, Post 3 has a dark themed keyboard. I am waiting on getting adb root (insecure) access to get the theme updated. I am having a bit of issues pulling and pushing from the device. If anyone knows a work-a-round, let me know. Peace.
  9. Raymond Ebertt

Thread ADBD Insecure - Not able to get ROOT access

I've been theming HTC for nearly 10 years. Lately, it is getting to be a rather troublesome task, especially with Android 7. Here's the deal. I'm running S-off, Unlocked, and a custom ROM (HTC 10 Leedroid). When trying to do the following: C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtuous Ten...
  10. Raymond Ebertt

Now if I can only get adbd insecure to work, I can get back at theming. At the moment, usb debugging is disabled (production build) and or (secured kernel)
  11. Raymond Ebertt

Thanks, I am downloading now. By the way, is the file supposed to be 5 G? ---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ---------- Go to playstore, use voice typing, download Swiftkey. One of the best keyboards going.
  12. Raymond Ebertt

I don't know what is going on. This is the same problem I've been having every time I try to download. Take a look at the screenshot. https://gyazo.com/39ac5498b8a8ec6ca9abc7cc0ab3fce7 ---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ---------- I'm using the same...
  13. Raymond Ebertt

I have done that. Even after downloading, when I try to run it I get an error.