• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by raziel zarafan

1. raziel zarafan

Post [APP] [NO ROOT] Sony EMail App

Can u port it for android 10 please
  2. raziel zarafan

Post New Update (52.1.A.0.672)

And panorama is avaliable again in camera!
  3. raziel zarafan

Post [PIE][PORT][Non-root][PILL] Xperia 10 and 10 plus launcher + Fo Xperia XA2 Pie

Thanks bro the app works well show notification bar and expand all notifications
  4. raziel zarafan

Post [PIE][PORT][Non-root][PILL] Xperia 10 and 10 plus launcher + Fo Xperia XA2 Pie

No I mean is like u selected search bar on drawer without touch it Here's a video that I mean http://https://youtu.be/5NYpINWpUlg
  5. raziel zarafan

Thanks mate the app works fine no more fc! Only swipe down and to see notification bar and swipe right to see Google app is not working and search bar on drawer is activated by default when u swipe up on home to see drawer
  6. raziel zarafan

Is the same bro when I restarted the phone installed the home then restarted again entry to an app then go back fc again
  7. raziel zarafan

thanks bro but still fc with the commands heres the logcat
  8. raziel zarafan

Thaks bro, still fc and swipe donw to see notification bar and swipe left to see google app doesnt work and when u r on drawer search option is activated by default heres the logcat
  9. raziel zarafan

Bro i found another fc and other bug i can use google page swiping left side heres the logcat of fc and google app
  10. raziel zarafan

Thanks bro , only left swipe down to see notification bar
  11. raziel zarafan

Thanks bro for u quickly answer I found another Fc here's the logcat
  12. raziel zarafan

bro i found another fc when entry to any app then press home button launcher fc heres the logcat ---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ---------- heres the logcat when a swipedown on homescreen
  13. raziel zarafan

Launcher works flawlessly sir one more thing can u add swipe down to show notification bar?