Recent content by rbradley51

1. R

Post [ROM] ***Sacs_Custom_Rom_4.4.2_KITKAT_v3***

It's a real shame some people just can't get it thru their heads that certain behaviors are immature and just won't be tolerated. Thanks to Sacs & Gharrington for all your hard work. Richard
  2. R

Post [NOOB FRIENDLY] Sprint Galaxy S4 Questions Thread - ALL Are Welcome!

I am unable to move cursor multiple lines in recovery or other places I have lost the ability to move cursur more than one space at a time using volume up & down. Before I lost it I was able to move multiple spaces by just holding the volume up or down key down until I reached the desired...
  3. R

I suddenly an unable to move cursor multiple lines in recovery Suddenly I am unable to move cursor multiple lines in recovery by using volume Up & down I don't know what I did, but before I started messing around, I was able to move multiple 'lines' in recovery by using the volume Up & Down...
  4. R

Post (( ROM )) Sacs Custom 4.3 Rom 2-8-14 V5.6

I suddenly an unable to move cursor multiple lines in recovery I don't know what I did, but before I started messing around, I was able to move multiple 'lines' in recovery by using the volume Up & Down keys. Then I was trying a new build (just to see if anything had changed), when I realized...
  5. R

Post [Q] Moderators - How to start a new forum/device?

Just curious... Did you ever get the new thread? Richard
  6. R

Post (( ROM )) Sacs Custom 4.3 Rom 2-8-14 V5.6

Thanks for posting this! Your post provided the fix for my problem! Thanks, Rick :good:
  7. R

Can't seem to install 4-in-1 Reboot Menu How do I know if my system is odexed or de-odexed? My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4, I am running Stock MF9 software, rooted with Philz Touch 5.18.2. When I try to install a 4-in-1 Reboot Menu there are two choices, odexed and de-odexed. My system...
  8. R

Post ★[ROM][PORT][4.2.2][July 5] Hyperdrive RLS5.7¯`•._ ║ Tweaks ★ [UPDATED!]

Thanks I hope you go ahead with bringing this to the Sprint S4. Thanks for all that you have already done. Richard
  9. R

Happiness! I noticed in Philz that I was unable to mount a couple of locations, that seemed wrong, so I formatted them. Then I installed another stock rom....It worked.!!! Thans to all that took the time to help me!!!!
  10. R

Still broken Thanks again, trying to download another version but having problems. I don't know if it's me or hotfile... I think I checked 'Nand Erase all', I had checked it but thought I had unchecked it... thinking it might be a DUMB move. I think I must have missed un-checking it. Looks...
  11. R

Still broken Thank you for all your assistance! I tried it again, Odin with stock rom. I get to the yellow Sprint screen and no farther. I am going to try another to see if there is any difference. Will post the results. Richard
  12. R

My screwup Yes, I have been using various roms on this phone since I got it, and the one before it for 2 years. I was trying to re-root the phone after losing root. I had tried several different roms and I was unable to get cf-root to be successful. When using Odin (Odin is the only way I can...
  13. R

Major problem? Its not just the files but the location that was deleted. I tried restoring a backup and got following errors; error mounting /data, can't mount /data, can't mount sdcard/ .android_secure. I have tried flashing the stock rom, it gets to the yellow sprint screen and stays...
  14. R

Major problem? Thanks for this, I think I can learn a lot here. In playing around, I think I have done something dumb.... I seem to have deleted some of the file structure on the phone (Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4). I don't know exactly which are deleted, system/date is one of them. Is there...
  15. R

Post Introduce yourselves, proud owners!!

Hi, everyone. I saw this thread while browsing: Hi to everyone, my name is Richard! I live in NW Arkansas and am retired so I have plenty of time to play. I upgraded from a Samsung Nexus S 4G.:cool: