Recent content by REALLY?!

1. REALLY?!

Post [ROM+KERNEL][7.1.2] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 with 3.4.0 kernel [January 09, 2020]

Hello there! Guys. tell me please about Viper4Android Installation. I have been tired a lot of versions of V4A - apks and flashable zips, but no one work. Any suggestions or advices? Thx in advance!
  2. REALLY?!

Post [ROM][EOL][LineageOS][Android 7.1.2r36][OMS7] TugaPower™ 65.0

Updated from N38 to N40 - GPS dont work. Any suggestions? Thx!
  3. REALLY?!

Post [EOL][ROM+KERNEL][6.0.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with 3.4.0 kernel [Apr 30, 2017]

Same here, with latest Sultans builds and CM13. Do you use right recovery to flash modem?
  4. REALLY?!

Post [EOL][ROM+KERNEL][6.0.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with 3.4.0 kernel [Apr 30, 2017]

Same here. IDK how to solve this problem. It was on on May Sultans' builds and on CM13 nightlies now.
  5. REALLY?!

Post [ROM][TW][4.4.4][15.10.17][v11-final-link] HYPER-ROM | be unique

Hello there! Is there a way out to change the DPI and homescreen & app drawer to 5x5? Icons are too big 4 me. Thx in advance!
  6. REALLY?!

Post [ROM][15.06.17][4.4.4][STOCK][STABLE][TW][AROMA] Blekota Note 4 Lite v5.3 Final

I havent got shortcuts option in lockscreen settings. Only I can do - enable camera shortcut.
  7. REALLY?!

Post [ROM][15.06.17][4.4.4][STOCK][STABLE][TW][AROMA] Blekota Note 4 Lite v5.3 Final

There is any way to add app shortcuts to lockscreen? Thx!
  8. REALLY?!

Sometimes (1-2 times in week) I have same problem ( it starts 2-3 builds ago, not only 21 Feb). In morning have found my phone pretty hot like it works. In battery menu (battery stats) I seen that display works all time. Seems like phone doesnt lock by double tap on status bar or by power...
  9. REALLY?!

I have update to last build from previous January bild. I have a big battery drain. Sometimes phone cant sleep, and I sew "awake display" more then 90% time of SOT in BBS with no strange processes. In example: last evening I have fully charged phone, clean app cache and disable all...
  10. REALLY?!

Hi all! Well, today have a problem with charging with original cable and charger for the first time. It stuck on 98% and not increase to 100% (fully charged). So, how to figure out? Need a calibration? Thx in advance!
  11. REALLY?!

Hi all! Guys, tell me please, how to activate battery percents in status bar, I cant open system ui by holding setting icon, nothing chages in setting menu. Thx in advance!
  12. REALLY?!

Post [REF] [RADIO] OnePlus One Modem Collection

I have red a lot about this problem, why I stay with TWRP 2.8.6.0.6 with EFS backup ability But its not a problem coz I ll use fastboot for sure. I need a modem only, maybe try 230 instead laggy 241?
  13. REALLY?!

THX! But...241 installed yet and with this one I have that bugs, tried to install with TWRP 2.8.6.0.6 and fastboot. No effect. Need try another one. Which one compatible with CM 12.1?
  14. REALLY?!

Can you give me a link to post/thread/website?
  15. REALLY?!

Hi all! Well, guys, tell me please, which ones I can try on OPO with CM 12.1 (QL) coz my modem doesnt working right way. After starting the phone and entering pin code telephone catch the signal after 20-30s or a bit later. Its annoy me. Thx in advance!