Recent content by RebeccaSugar

1. RebeccaSugar

Thread 6.0.1 boot.img

Would anyone here have it? I overlooked the "7.1.1" message and used TWRP anyways, THEN used the 7.1.1 boot img which threw me into a bootloop, I can boot into EDL just fine, sideload doesn't work with me, so I see obtaining my original B2017G US boot.img and reflashing it with tulip as the best...
  2. RebeccaSugar

Post Exynos S9 + in US for $780!!

My guess is that he traded it in and got a good 200$ discount.
  3. RebeccaSugar

Post Recovery/System Bootloop - Fastboot Doesn't Flash

Well, in your defense, there ARE bundles that are priced ridiculously high (In the $500's for some damned reason) even though you can get the same bundles separately, for less than half of what they ask.
  4. RebeccaSugar

I've heard things like that before! It shorts out the board or something above those lines, if heating is an issue, then it certainly did that to mine, which may be the fault of the missing recovery and bootloop, along with one crash I remember! Yes, I remembered I had one crash, the screen had...
  5. RebeccaSugar

At this point, it's already a paperweight, what's an extra $100 invested on the XTC 2 Clip going to do? Haha! If I can't recover the files, I'll just make an attempt at salvaging this phone and giving it away to someone else. That IS a fear, especially about hearing about the "horrors" of the...
  6. RebeccaSugar

I'll probably buy the XTC 2 Clip chip thing needed to manually turn S-OFF, I don't care about paying a little extra, as long as I can recover all my files in the phone. I am flashing a "3.41.651.21" .zip from extracted from "RUU_HIMA_WHL_M60_SENSE70_SPCS_MR_Sprint_WWE_3.41.651.21.exe" The MD5...
  7. RebeccaSugar

That's what bothers me the most, the ruu I have IS signed, you sure I don't need S-OFF, or to lock the bootloader?
  8. RebeccaSugar

I used a different SD card, formatted it to fat32 then exFAT, and nothing happened, it just gave me another error and rebooted. Though, after the reboot I manually booted the download mode and the same happened. Except this time, it gave me a list of all the .img files at 0% inside the...
  9. RebeccaSugar

Done, though, after doing the "0PJAIMG.zip" method once more, it interrupts the flash with a very fast error(?) message highlighted in white then quickly reverts to bootlooping the recovery splash screen (Black Background with Silver HTC Logo) I decided to flash the boot.img and system.img...
  10. RebeccaSugar

Then I'm assuming the correct fw "0PJAIMG.zip" would flash successfully even with an unlocked bootloader?
  11. RebeccaSugar

That's unfortunately the issue, I AM S-On, never turned it off, which has pretty much sealed this poor phones fate I assume. If not, I'm betting I would have already flashed a no wipe .zip successfully. It's a shame, since this could have been prevented if I knew this phone was prevalent to...
  12. RebeccaSugar

Thread Recovery/System Bootloop - Fastboot Doesn't Flash

I am suffering from a bootloop in my phone, lineage suddenly decided to crash trebuchet, and phone turned off. Bootloader works, download mode works, recovery absolutely DOES NOT, It gives me the black HTC logo and turns off and on when I put the "fastboot oem lock" option, and just redirects...
  13. RebeccaSugar

Post OTA updates failing to install....

You're right, I'll make my own thread and have my issue solver faster due to the OP being higher priority :cyclops:
  14. RebeccaSugar

Post OTA updates failing to install....

RUU tells me it reboots to bootloader and it doesn't actually do anything and the update fails, what's the issue there?
  15. RebeccaSugar

Post Htc one m9 wont reboot

Bump