• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Rebelwolf4622

1. R

Post Themes / Apps / Mods Gcam for OnePlus 9 pro

I tried this and the colors were way to bright and inaccurate
  2. R

Post OnePlus 8T camera thread, Post pictures taken with your OnePlus 8T!

I think because the sony imx686 doesn't really perform any better than the imx586 in the 7pro. In most instances and from my own experience the Sony imx586 performed better overall
  3. R

Post T-Mobile, AT&T, Ultramobile, or Mint?

0 network coverage in my area
  4. R

Thread Project Treble

So after checking the internal specs I found out project Treble is supported, but I don't know how to enable it or how to use it. Has anyone figured it out yet?
  5. R

Post Moto Audio

Ok so I got it to work using a USB dongle or OTG. My problem right now though is the 7.1 virtual surround sound has an echo to it mainly in voices i.e. people talking, and the sound as a whole sounds like I'm in an auditorium. It's the same rather I'm using smart audio or the movie feature in...
  6. R

Thread Moto Audio

I just bought a pair of gaming headphones (HyperX Cloud Revolver S) I still get surround sound and spacial awareness. But Moto audio is not compatible with auxiliary connections. Would I be able to fix this using possibly an auxiliary to 3.5mm adapter? I would use the adapter that came with it...
  7. R

Post Black bar on side of screen

The image didn't upload properly for some reason, and yes the bar does go over the camera. I just wish there was a way to fix it, because movies are basically cropped instead of being shown in either i guess you can say either 16:9 or fill screen, they are squared 4:3
  8. R

Thread Black bar on side of screen

As you can see the black bar to the left. But there is no black bar to the right. Does anyone know how to remove it. It does it anytime i watch a movie.
  9. R

Post Best T-Mobile APN settings?

Im surprised MMSC is not set
  10. R

Post Best T-Mobile APN settings?

That's why i was asking about the code. Because on my lg stylo 4 (metro) i could use 277634#*# and unlock the preinstalled APN and modify it.
  11. R

Thread Best T-Mobile APN settings?

I have a metro variant moto g stylus/pro. I know since metro and T-Mobile are on the same network you can switch between the 2 APNs. What is the best T-Mobile APN? Also on my old LG using code 237634#*# 8f im correct on the code unlocked a menu that allowed me to change different network...
  12. R

Post [App] Gamers GLTool with Auto Gaming Mode, Game Turbo, Game Tuner & Ping Booster

Im wondering the same. I ran a comparison last night with and without gamers glTools (paid version) didnt really notice a difference. I'll have to 0lay around with some more settings. ---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ---------- I cant see them...
  13. R

Thread winamp set to return

so im sure most of you know that winamp is supposed to make a return to pc and mobile sometime this year. What are your thoughts on this. Do you think winamp will be a strong competition for other apps such as foobar and poweramp. Or do you think the llama has run its course?
  14. R

Post Metro by T-Mobile best APN and network settings?

No worries guys. Im sure ill figure it out.
  15. R

Thread Metro by T-Mobile best APN and network settings?

Ok so im using a moto g5 plus (xt1687 usa version) GSM unlocked and these are my current speeds for LTE connections Download 2.15 mbps Upload 4.71 mbps Ping 18ms Jitter 18ms Packet loss 0 % Im using T-Mobile standard apn settings and LTE/TD-SCDMA/GSM for network settings. If anyone can...