Recent content by RED_

1. R

Post Adhell 3 - KNOX

thanks will play around with it.
  2. R

Post Adhell 3 - KNOX

How does the ablocking work? It doesn't seem to be working. Everything else works.
  3. R

Post How do you get notifications?

I had an OG Pixel XL where to notification shows up for a bit with the first sentence of the notification. It does on a black screen too so great for battery, basically an Always on display that is activated by notifications. So easy to glance at my phone when getting a notification and decide...
  4. R

Post Uninstall bloatware

Oh fair enough, cheers will take a look.
  5. R

Thread Uninstall bloatware

Anyone have any tips in disabling bloatware, like the microsoft apps? Think it would be good to have a thread on it. I've already uninstalled facebook by running the follow commands in adb: adb shell pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.services pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.katana pm...
  6. R

Post S10 vs Your previous phone

Came from an OG pixel XL. The screen on this thing is crazy good. The one downside I noticed was when doing an update and not having seemless updates. On my Pixel XL you just restart your phone and the update is done. No step for optimising apps. With Samsung it felt like going backwards because...
  7. R

Post Claiming free ear buds in UK

Stuck on uploading proof of purchase for like an hour now. Hope when I retry later it doesn't screw me.
  8. R

Post Pre-order receiving date?

Can no longer cancel mine now. Preparing to dispatch. Says it'll ship March 7th. In the UK.
  9. R

Post [RECOVERY][DESIRE HD] TWRP 2.8.7.0

Might get more luck here, posted this in the CM13 nightly thread: I'm trying to bring my very old Desire HD back to life. It's currently got an old Paranoid Android AOKP ROM on it and I want to switch it over to this. However I've run into a problem at the first hurdle. I'm trying to convert my...
  10. R

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightlies [EOL]

Hey all, I'm trying to bring my very old Desire HD back to life. It's currently got an old Paranoid Android AOKP ROM on it and I want to switch it over to this. However I've run into a problem at the first hurdle. I'm trying to convert my partition layout to aceopt via this guide...
  11. R

Post Will you "upgrade" to the 2016 Nexus Marlin?

No. I'm not wasting money, this phone works perfectly well, it can still run everything, and it will continue to get updates. It's got everything. The technology is phones is not going to improve that much, it's slowing down. What are they going to give us? A better camera, more RAM, latest...
  12. R

Post [APP][4.0.3+] Floater - Fake Location, A floating fake location app

Same issue for me. Turned off wifi and Bluetooth scanning, set device location to device only and opened the app, set the location. Open PGo and it tells me GPS not found. I also tried loading PGo into the game and then turning on this app, which just creates the same issue. The location...
  13. R

Post Removed

How is this app compared to the others out there? I'm currently using "App Lock" but everytime I get a notification from an app I've locked I have unlock it again. Very annoying when I'm in the middle of a game or fullscreen app because it closes the app. Which is really crap. I also don't need...
  14. R

Post slimmest case

Ah that's great to know, might go for it in that case.
  15. R

Post slimmest case

Cheers, only thing holding me back on the Cimo is the pattern on it, I would prefer a simple thin clear case to show off the Frost 6P I have behind it. Also something super thin because I hate big cases, but yeah I would lose protection. Might go for this posted on the page back...