Recent content by reddvilzz

1. reddvilzz

Post [ROM][10.0][OOS Cam] crDroid v6.13 [21.12.2020]

TWRP Encrypt Hey guys, after installing the ROM and some magisk modules after I reboot my device it won't let me boot back to system. But now I can't format the data because I use pattern as my security. Now I can't mount any storage on TWRP even though I have entered the pattern correctly. How...
  2. reddvilzz

Post [ROM] APOPHIS-AEX-V-3.1 [Krieg-Kernel-Nethunter Compatibility] [OOS CAM]

My battery stats, no deep sleep. Where's this kernel wakelocks? If you need me to fetch another log just let me know, I also wanted to have this fixed. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
  3. reddvilzz

Here is the log for the nfc wake problem, also I'm on 3.0 but I don't see any App Ops to disable the nfc to fix the wake problem. https://www.dropbox.com/s/zvzx17jnhv218wb/2019-06-18-12-23-10.txt?dl=0 Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
  4. reddvilzz

Yea I'm gonna try the new build first dirty flash if it is not fixed maybe I'll try clean. If all else fail I'll post a log here. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
  5. reddvilzz

I think this is what caused my battery to drain so much even though my ambient display is all off on v2.8.2 build. Can't screenshot my BBS yet since I'm charging the phone right now. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
  6. reddvilzz

Yea figured it out already, and I'm not telling you're the one blocking it just saying how I found the cause and the way to fix it in case someone have the same problem like the post below. Just turn it off using app ops, I just figured out this also since the nfc services is set as always...
  7. reddvilzz

I was on clean flash when this happened. Reinstalled now and my phone won't sleep. Deep sleep remains 0 on one day. Rebooted to see if any rogue apps causing it, still not sleeping though. Edit: okay found the cause, the nfc services is set to be always running, disabled it through the app...
  8. reddvilzz

Got a weird glitch, before sleeping my systemUI is fine. So I use sleep for android then just went ahead for sleep. This morning my clock stops at 4.23 am while my status bar which I have set my clock at the middle resets back to the left then I can't get any notifications at all. My quick...
  9. reddvilzz

Post [WHATSAPP]--[DUAL WHATSAPP] GBWhatsApp v6.30 For All Devices [MOD] [24-Apr-2018]

I remember seeing the option to change the sound when you send a chat, but can't find it now. Any idea where it is gone?
  10. reddvilzz

Post [ROM][CM13][CAF] DARK ROM [Optimized][Delta Updates][08/21]

Okay thanks for the clarification. I'm missing the feature of the hotplug from the old TrueSight since it is removed temporarily I think and by using the old version on the latest CM upstream cause freezes while opening apps it could take forever.
  11. reddvilzz

Post [ROM][CM13][CAF] DARK ROM [Optimized][Delta Updates][08/21]

Is it possible to have your modified kernel separately as download?
  12. reddvilzz

Post [APP][2.2+]Tinycore - The tiny system monitor that fits your status-bar!

Shared and liked also commented on facebook. Been using your free version for almost a year great app tinycore Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  13. reddvilzz

Post [FONTS][5.0+] Full Flashable Zips (200+ Fonts)

Neutraface SC from mediafire is corrupted when flashed. But on the daily uploads it works fine. And also the dejavufonts1 from mediafire is corrupted as well. Anyone can provide mirror? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  14. reddvilzz

Post [ROM][N5][6.0.1_r54][MTC19Z] Chroma 07/07/2016

Which kernel is based on for the marshmallow build? Is it still on elementalX? In the changelog shamu use hells core so I wonder if hammerhead use the same based kernel or not Thank you for the M chroma Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  15. reddvilzz

Post [ROM][N5][6.0] HelloAndroid 20151023 - Layers

Layers only contains basic stuff for theming not advanced one. RRO from bitsyko is the most advanced one. Layers and RRO are different even though their purpose is similar Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk