Recent content by redjge

1. redjge

Post Sony Music Enhanced port for all devices [Updated 23/02/24]

thank you for keeping this app alive to support the latest Android versions 😍😍😍
  2. redjge

Post [Q] Z4/Z3+ touch issue

Thank you AJMeister! Got a new lcd now, found out that the old one is using a a non synaptics brand controller that caused the problem. The replacement one is working as expected and all features are enabled
  3. redjge

Post [Q] Z4/Z3+ touch issue

Clearpad firmware in please Hi Everyone, could you help me by providing screenshot of the clearpad firmware info under: service menu >> service info >> firmware info. i got my z3+ lcd-digitizer module replaced, after then tap-to-wake no longer works and slow touch screen response. got the...
  4. redjge

Post 32.3.A.2.33 OTA update Is available for rus beeline

Tried it and asked for root access ?
  5. redjge

Phone Idle battery drain still the same. :'( Seems like i need to revert to MM until issue is resolved by sony. Battery runtime no longer let me run a whole day without re- charging, unlike before.
  6. redjge

Got my Z5 Dual with default region on hongkong, since update releases are way too slow on it i've reflashed my unit to malaysia region. After that updates releases shows up as soon as there is one. Please see screenshot of the regions already on .33 update =)
  7. redjge

[/COLOR] Have tested calling my phone and noticed that ringtone volume no longer drops down, top and bottom loud speaker volume is somehow levelled in loudness. Even selecting from the ringtone settings you can hear the changes. I'm now observing the Phone Idle battery usage for the next...
  8. redjge

Post Z5 doesn't detect headphones on it's own but it detects it with SoundAbout?

Hi Ziemny, Are you on UB? You may need to flash it back to stock rom to verify your jack functionality. Currently i also got same issues like yours even using stock one. Found out that i damaged the jack's flex cable as it was always pushed against the headphone connector on my jeans pocket...
  9. redjge

Post Camera Lens Protector

You may try using also a film type sticker protector for the lens. Tempered glass will work as well but you should avoid getting around the flash as this will produce additional glare when used. Hope you could find one with better clarity as this will also add fringing and slight distortion to...
  10. redjge

Post Xperia Z5 E6653 - Fingerprint Manager not starting/working after update 32.2.A.5.11

You can try 2 options: Reflashing via flashtool with the known last working ROM you've used. If not, try clean flashing with the latest one .376
  11. redjge

Post Dualshock 3 on Xperia z5

AFAIK you need root to enable pairing with DS3; as i recall they already have removed support to it. Only now works with DS4
  12. redjge

Post Android Wear and Z5 Nougat

stock .376 rom doesnt have any issues with bluetooth and SW3
  13. redjge

Post Question about firmware version

this also sometimes referred as region customizations
  14. redjge

Post Lockscreen

just try tap and hold on home screen and it will show you menu on bottom, select "wallpaper" after selecting your chosen pic, it will ask you if this will be applied to home, lock screen or both.
  15. redjge

Post Xperia z5 softbricked after Sony update

It shouldn't be easily bricked, can you try accessing and pressing the reset button near the sim tray similar to this? after that, try connecting to PC while holding volume down using Flashtool