Recent content by RedZero144

1. RedZero144

Post [ROM][Pixel 4 XL][10_r41] PixelDust Android 10 for coral [05 August 2020]

Flame fastbootd I have an issue with fastbootd with the latest build. Today I did a clean install of the June factory image. When I boot into fastbootd after flashing the PixelDust boot.img, it says "flame" at the top. I followed the instructions guide step by step and have tried all of the...
  2. RedZero144

Post [ROM][Pixel 4 XL][10_r41] PixelDust Android 10 for coral [05 August 2020]

Fix Assistant not working I found a solution to get Assistant working if it currently is not (this worked for me): 1. Make sure you have the latest Google app (11.14.6, released on 6/11) This helped me download the files for Assistant after getting an error saying it can't download them. Also...
  3. RedZero144

Post Substratum + Andromeda for LG V40?

It works kind of. I use Swift dark and it themes all the Google apps but not any of LG's system apps. I haven't encountered any bugs or issues so far.
  4. RedZero144

Post [MOD] - WETA Audio 9.1 - [aroma][V4A][DolbyAtmos][xloud][srs][beats][+++]

Got the latest download to work Followed Chainfire's root method, followed this method right after and I can confirm no system UI crashes so far and V4A works fine on the Pixel XL. Have never flashed a custom kernel. Awesome early work on this dev, love V4A; gotta try Dolby Atmos sometime now...
  5. RedZero144

Post [ROM][CM10.1][AOKP][PA][07/19/13] PAC-Man v23.0.0 - Official [JB][AOSP 4.2.2]

Amazing rom! Just wanted to say thank you for this amazing PAC-Man rom!