Recent content by regularfanb0y

1. regularfanb0y

Post [RECOVERY][3.3.1-0] TeamWin Recovery Project for Xiaomi Redmi 7A [pine][UNOFFICIAL]

This boot.img is from PINE V12.0.1.0.QCMMIXM right? If yes, can i get the rooting process from you? I would like to root my 7A, just plain miui12 with root.
  2. regularfanb0y

Post 64 bit FOR REDMI 7A

Whats the FM radio GSI zip for? List of GSIs I've tried on 11.0.3 64 bit Boots: Havoc OS (Camera and Screenrecording bug) Bliss Q (Camera and Weird cutted corners) Bootleggers (Camera, Weird cutted corners and Brightness cant adjust) Evolution X (Camera and Brightness cant adjust) LOS 17...
  3. regularfanb0y

Post 64 bit FOR REDMI 7A

How did you root your device? Im currently on MIUI 11.0.3 Q and there's no TWRP or any magisk rooting files/guide that is updated. Good work btw. If you can share your rooting method and TWRP this can be an ALL IN ONE guide. Many thanks! EDIT: Its working right now, but thing is I cant flash...
  4. regularfanb0y

Post Unable to root Redmi 7A - with MIUI 11.0.6

I can restore too but when rebooting to system. It just bootloops or loops back to twrp. Have you actually tried restoring from a backup and able to bootup?
  5. regularfanb0y

Post Unable to root Redmi 7A - with MIUI 11.0.6

Does the boot 11.0.6 works for global version? (PCMMIXM)? Also 11.0.14 works for global too? Or strictly for EU version only? ---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ---------- Can you use the backup restore function of this TWRP? ive tried the LRTeam TWRP...
  6. regularfanb0y

Post Would it be okay if I flash a custom rom meant for redmi 7 on my redmi 7a?

No. 7 and 7a have different hardwares and many other things. Dont flash a rom not designed for your device.
  7. regularfanb0y

Post [RECOVERY][3.3.1-0] TeamWin Recovery Project for Xiaomi Redmi 7A [pine][UNOFFICIAL]

It is posted in project treble thread. Go look for it in this forum.
  8. regularfanb0y

You're using stock miui 11 and you flashed a 10.2.5 patched boot img right? Or am i missing something? I wanna use Miui 11 with root and everything but the patched boot img here is only limited for 10.2.5 version. Thanks!
  9. regularfanb0y

Did you flash did you flashed the patched bootimg? what device variant are you using? (China, india, eu, global)
  10. regularfanb0y

Quoting this because im just thinking if its possible for a working twrp and magisk for the latest miui 11.
  11. regularfanb0y

Post Custom GSI firmware [Global/EU]

Do i just need to flash dm verity to make twrp restoration work?