• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Rekoil

1. Rekoil

Post [ROM][A11][H870|H870DS|H872|US997] LineageOS 18.1 for LG G6 with microG support [UNOFFICIAL]

What's required for being officially built by LineageOS servers? How come this H870 LOS18.1 ROM isn't? It would be nice with an automatic updater.
  2. Rekoil

Post [ROM][Official] AICP - 12.1 - N 7.1 amami

I have the same issue on 0805 that I did on 0729, no microphone at all in voice calls.
  3. Rekoil

Post [ROM][Official] AICP - 12.1 - N 7.1 amami

I've just updated to 12.1-20170729 and the phone seems much smoother overall, but now the microphone has stopped working in calls both in loudspeaker mode and when talking normally. Anyone else have this issue? I used to have the voice call echoing issue when running 12.1-20170603 (updated...
  4. Rekoil

Post [RECOVERY][bullhead] TWRP 3.1.1-0 touch recovery [2017-05-19]

Already posted on the IRC channel, but here's my recovery.log from trying TWRP 3.0.0-0 on MHC19J. http://hastebin.com/caradequhi.vhdl
  5. Rekoil

Post Official CyanogenMod 13 Discussion Thread (Bullhead)

Anyone having issues with LTE on CM13? 3G works fine, but LTE doesn't connect. It did in Stock.
  6. Rekoil

Is your device encrypted or not?
  7. Rekoil

Yeah, same issue for me :( Could it be internal storage encryption causing trouble? I haven't disabled encryption on mine.
  8. Rekoil

Time to go bug hunting everyone, the first build just completed!
  9. Rekoil

Post [Q] Display glass and touch digitizer glued together?

Alright, that seems to suggest that my fears were correct. Damn, really wanted to buy a Z5 Compact.
  10. Rekoil

Sorry for bumping an (my) old thread, but I would still like an answer to this question, and this seems like a good place to find one. My base assumption is that the Z5 Compact does have this issue (as many Sony devices have before it) so I am tempted to just buy a Nexus 5X because I know it...
  11. Rekoil

Post [ROM][5.1.1_r1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop - Amami [LMY47V][2015/04/24]

Yep, and my NFC has stopped working, but I guess that's probably a separate issue. Actually I did install Sony ROM a while back and wasn't able to get NFC to work there either.
  12. Rekoil

Post [ROM][5.1.1_r1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop - Amami [LMY47V][2015/04/24]

Oh haha, I didn't even notice, I typed /system/bin/mac<TAB> hehe.
  13. Rekoil

Sound logic, fixed my MAC address! :good: EDIT: Should note, my WiFi was actually working, just with the wrong MAC address.
  14. Rekoil

I agree, but if the touch is gonna break when it cracks I'd rather just skip Xperias overall, already had 2 break (Z1 and Z1C), I just don't feel like spending $300 every time I get a small crack in the glass.