Recent content by RenanQueiroz

1. RenanQueiroz

Thread Paranoid Android Quartz Alpha - Moto G 2014 [TITAN][10.0][UNOFFICIAL]

We’re really excited to announce the release of Paranoid Android Quartz Alpha, based on Android 10. On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. For those who are...
  2. RenanQueiroz

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0] LineageOS 17.0 [TITAN]

Changelog (11/05/2019) Initial release
  3. RenanQueiroz

Thread [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0] LineageOS 17.0 [TITAN]

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the...
  4. RenanQueiroz

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 [TITAN]

It's not an issue, it's just that I didn't sign the build with my private keys. Not much to be concerned about, just ignore it. The notification can be disabled inside Trust.
  5. RenanQueiroz

Well, judging by the fact that your developer settings is showing a night mode option, which has been replaced with the Styles API some time ago, I'd say the reason why you can't have root is because you're running a really old build. Make sure you're using the latest one. Also, no need to...
  6. RenanQueiroz

Lineage 16.0 April 2019 Update for Moto G 2014 (TITAN) April security patch Added toggle for dark mode on low battery (Accessible through the Style menu under display settings, disabled by default) Fixed Lineage Offline charger (It now shows percentage, and works properly) Fixed occasional...
  7. RenanQueiroz

First make sure you installed the correct su add-on though TWRP (16.0 ARM). Also, the option is not called superuser, it is called root access, and it's located right above the option to enable Android debugging. In order to enable root, simply set the root access to apps and adb, and that's it.
  8. RenanQueiroz

I've already included every single optimization from Android Go in the latest build, meaning that there are no extra benefits from switching to Go. The only thing that will happen if Go is enabled, is that lmk will start killing apps like crazy, and PIP (among other features) will no longer work...
  9. RenanQueiroz

New LineageOS 16.0 update is out! Changelog: Added a few performance/touch improvements from CAF Added a new implementation of swipe down for notifications on Trebuchet, reverse engineered from Android Q Added a toggle to enable/disable one hand mode in display settings Added Network...
  10. RenanQueiroz

Titan (any phone with a snapdragon 400 for that matter) has NO SUPPORT FOR QUICK CHARGE. It's not about the ROM, it's about the hardware, and this device has no hardware support for it. There are kernels that attempt to bypass limitations regarding charging voltage, but that can lead to many...
  11. RenanQueiroz

The main difference is that the Go version has a stronger LowMemoryKiller (what kills apps/services to free up RAM), and it removes some UI elements from apps and from the system to further reduce the usage of RAM (such as disabling Picture In Picture). The deal is that with the next release, I...
  12. RenanQueiroz

FYI, I'm waiting for the February patch before I release the new builds (there will be 2 builds, 1 normal and 1 Go), and they'll include TONS of performance improvements (I'd say pie on titan is now smoother than nougat), and other fixes, so stay tuned!
  13. RenanQueiroz

(12/15/2018) LineageOS 16.0 Update DO NOT INSTALL A CUSTOM KERNEL, DOING SO WILL CAUSE SEVERAL ISSUES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Changelog: December security patch SELinux is now set to Enforcing Added support for SU addon (Use my unofficial 16.0 SU addon while Lineage doesn't release theirs)...