Recent content by renzo.olivares

1. renzo.olivares

Post [APP][v1.0 - 03/10/2019] Simple Tasks [KK-P]

FAQ Q: Where is my backup stored? A: It is saved to the root directory of your internal storage as taskBackup.ser. Q: How do i restore my tasks? A: Note that restoring your tasks will delete any current tasks you have in your list. Make sure your taskBackup.ser file is in the root directory...
  2. renzo.olivares

Thread [APP][v1.0 - 03/10/2019] Simple Tasks [KK-P]

Features Backup and Restore your tasks Switch between light and dark mode Swipe to delete task from list Set reminder for individual tasks Add description for individual tasks Bundled notifications on Android Nougat (7.0) and up App shortcuts on Android Nougat (7.0) and up Easily...
  3. renzo.olivares

Post List of Google Pixel 2 XL Screen Protectors

I'm sure this would work. I've seen a couple of youtube videos demonstrating it, but any bubbles will show the dot matrix. I recently shattered my whitestone dome glass and decided to use the spare loca tube and an unopened am film screen protector I had lying around. I decided I did not want...
  4. renzo.olivares

Post Android P Developer Preview

Have you tried flashing the march image first, then the developer preview? That is also one of the steps i took when having problems but am unsure if that solved it.
  5. renzo.olivares

What I meant was I used the included flash-all.sh. So what I did was extract the factory images contents into the platform-tools folder. Then I navigated to the platform-tools folder using command prompt and then ran the "flash-all" command. Hope that helps
  6. renzo.olivares

I had the same issue, I had to update my platform-tools through the sdk manager, and used the flash-all command from the cmd.
  7. renzo.olivares

Post [APP][O][XPOSED] GravityBox v8.6.0 - tweak box for Android 8 [14/02/2021]

Just wanted to report statusbar progress bar is not working on android 8.1 oreo Pixel 2. However, installing the individual module works great.
  8. renzo.olivares

Post Will lineageOs support the pixel 2?

it's in the works just be patient custom roms will come. In the meantime i have been enjoying stock and gravitybox.
  9. renzo.olivares

Thread Show off Your Homescreen

I'll go first Running: Android 8.1 January Patch Substratum: Swift Black, Curve (for rounded corners), Subtweaks Other: GravityBox
  10. renzo.olivares

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

I actually have already tried this and it does not work for me. Have done it both in module form, and tried to do it manually both failed. Is this an issue with a/b partition devices?
  11. renzo.olivares

Post [MOD][Xposed]XInsta (2.0.4) - Download Images/Videos From Instagram

copy comment is not working for me on latest instagram. Thank you for your work.
  12. renzo.olivares

Look for subtweaks in substratum it has many options.
  13. renzo.olivares

I actually was using this until I began to use an overlay that moves my clock to the left. With that overlay enabled lock clean no longer works for status bar . It would be great if this would be incorporated into GB or the ability to move the clock to the left.
  14. renzo.olivares

Any chance of hiding statusbar icons on lockscreen? Working great on my pixel 2 on 8.1 oreo thanks a lot.