Recent content by Repulsa

1. Repulsa

Post [BSKO] Galaxy S10 (SM-G97xF) OFFICIAL OneUI2/10 (NO ROOT/CUSTOM ROM TALK!!!)

Went fine on beta 6 . Had issue on last beta :)
  2. Repulsa

Post [BSKO] Galaxy S10 (SM-G97xF) OFFICIAL OneUI2/10 (NO ROOT/CUSTOM ROM TALK!!!)

Yea alrewdy did but the issue i got is i got a black screen on my pc . And my phone screen is getting crazy . ??
  3. Repulsa

I was on beta 1 , just updated beta 2 using Sd card
  4. Repulsa

For those of you having an error code . You need to change the CP to ASIE mate and it should be fine ? specially for those NEE / Nordic country ?
  5. Repulsa

Theres no issue on that zip . The issue is he need to correct hes Cp/ modem inorder to move forward . :) thanks to a friend of mine corsicanu
  6. Repulsa

Post links for Repulsa S9 port Rom for N950F/DS

Hehe talk about stupidity :) ( that xda users for you) . Anyways you guys are not allowed to bring my work back without any of permission . If you guys have resp3ct with your mother do the same thing here on XDA . Thanks . Anyways malybru please do you mind closing this nonsense thread and...
  7. Repulsa

Post Ported S9 Rom N8/S8/S8+ (Rom Control and S9 Features) V5.3.3

Hi all . I would like to say Thanks for all the Donation and support . Im sorry to tell you that im no longer supporting S8 and N8 anymore . Due to Work and Family . Thank You once again and Ill cya guys in the future (S10) . :)
  8. Repulsa

Reboot to recovery and wipe dalvik and cache
  9. Repulsa

Im waiting too . When do you think it will come? Lol . Anyways only time can tell . Busy in real life . And its a hobby not a job :) https://t.me/joinchat/Cvdj2Uv7BccrwmI2ejDKrA
  10. Repulsa

You need to install smartthings in playstore . Thanks and have a nice day . For those who still did not join my telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/Cvdj2Uv7BccrwmI2ejDKrA .