Recent content by reverendkjr

1. reverendkjr

Post Project Torus - Multi-Platform VR Game

Cool, thanks. I was hoping that the Android community would get a kick out of this.
  2. reverendkjr

Thread Project Torus - Multi-Platform VR Game

Hello all, I am running a Kickstarter campaign for a game that I am developing called Project Torus. Project Torus is a 360-degree first-person shooter experience designed for VR. It is a fast-paced title that takes inspiration from the likes of classics such as Space Invaders and Asteroids...
  3. reverendkjr

Thread [VIDEO] New Nexus 7 - First Look

bLfk97d044E
  4. reverendkjr

Post [Q] Hisense Sero 7 Pro Rooting

[VIDEO] Hisense Sero 7 Tablet - Unboxing & Review Yeah, this tablet needs its own home on XDA. VRgsutdhiOY
  5. reverendkjr

Post HP Slate7 - Nexus 7 competitor?

HP Slate 7 Android Tablet Review Uhhh.. The Slate 7 is a stinker. This is a quick unboxing and review of HP's latest attempt at an Android tablet. RVrvuWpuEpg I can't say a whole lot of good things about this tablet. I was sorely disappointed in the overall build quality. The screen was...
  6. reverendkjr

Post [ROM-AOSP] Unofficial CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [08/12 ICON DRAG FIX]

I do a video on the install and call it "Idiots Guide to Installing...." whatever device it is. Some people really want to see someone else go through the steps before they do it on their own. Unfortunately, I left my fastboot cable at work, so I will have to do the video tomorrow night. :(
  7. reverendkjr

Post [ROM-AOSP] Unofficial CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [08/12 ICON DRAG FIX]

Just so you folks know, I will be making an Idiot's Guide to installing this. I'll get to work on it as soon as I get home from work today. :cool:
  8. reverendkjr

Post CM10 Development for Kindle Fire HD 7"

Sorry, I do not have the ability to answer this question.
  9. reverendkjr

It's not required, but I RECOMMEND having a fastboot cable.
  10. reverendkjr

In my opinion, you can NEVER have too many tablets. :)
  11. reverendkjr

Post [VIDEO] NFC and the Nexus Devices

I JUST received a batch of MIFARE tags, so I will play around with them this weekend.
  12. reverendkjr

Post [VIDEO] Idiot's Guide - How to Install CM10 on the HP Touchpad

The goo servers do appear to go down on occasion. They always come back up a bit later.
  13. reverendkjr

Post [VIDEO] NFC and the Nexus Devices

I'm being told that there may actually be a way to get the MIFARE tags to work with the Nexus 4. I'm getting some so I can do my own investigation.
  14. reverendkjr

Thread [VIDEO] NFC and the Nexus Devices

I am attempting to demonstrate the NFC capabilities of the Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 devices. If you are interested in purchasing the same NFC tags that I used, go to: http://www.tagsfordroid.com Remember, the Nexus 4 and Nexus 10 devices MUST uses NTAG203 compatible tags, whereas the Nexus 7 and...
  15. reverendkjr

Thread [VIDEO] NFC and the Nexus Devices

I am attempting to demonstrate the NFC capabilities of the Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 devices. If you are interested in purchasing the same NFC tags that I used, go to: http://www.tagsfordroid.com Remember, the Nexus 4 and Nexus 10 devices MUST uses NTAG203 compatible tags, whereas the Nexus 7 and...