Recent content by Reviz

1. R

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 11.0 | High Quality & Performance | GSM | Legendary

I always used Cyanogenmod over the years, but few days ago I installed Android Revolution HD 11 (stock kernel) on JWR66Y and my phone is reborn. I missed some features but I don't care because it works very well. So far, the best rom for my GNex.
  2. R

Post [ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=58289849 Milestone M9 works well too
  3. R

Here a post of mine about camera issues (you have to use an older cm11) http://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?a=2405147
  4. R

For those who hate the camera bug and would like to use photosphere (like me), I went backward and I found that the CM11 M10 (20140916-SNAPSHOT) works well. To be more precise I installed: CM11 M10 (clean install) + last MICRO PA gapps + PA Google Camera Addon Module (because it removes the...
  5. R

I also have a low frame rate on recorded videos, alternative video recording apps don't seem to solve the problem. To take photos, aosp camera seems to work well, google one not.
  6. R

I have to say that after a reinstall of factory 4.3 + twrp + cm11 (last) + gapps it works much better. I have not installed franco's kernel because i read that may cause problems with cm11. Cm10 however is faster.
  7. R

I always read that franco 398 was just for 4.3.
  8. R

I don't use themes but the theme manager looks different. Mine is just a suggestion, I searched for a bugless non-stock 4.4 but I never found it. I prefer to have a responsive phone with 4.3 instead of having software reboots or slow app opening/closing with 4.4.
  9. R

If the setup is for your mother, i suggest last stable CM 10 + gapps for 4.3. Maybe she don't need 4.4 features. Until yesterday I had CM11 nightlies on my phone and every version had bugs/lags (it seems similar with other roms). CM10 runs faster, smooth and without problems, everything works...
  10. R

Post [ROM][5.0.2/LRX22G][AOSP][LINARO/OPTIMIZED] FML: Fork My Life (2015/01/08)

Yes, and before I installed the stock 4.3 factory image (yakju), just to "clean everything". I saw that the battery drains with 3g on, not when i'm on wifi. That is normal but not that much.
  11. R

Post [ROM][5.0.2/LRX22G][AOSP][LINARO/OPTIMIZED] FML: Fork My Life (2015/01/08)

I installed last 4.4.4 FML stable release. I come from CM11 nightlies and FML seems to work much better. The real problem is the insane battery drain. Is there a way to "fix" it? What kernel do you use with this rom?
  12. R

Post Post your Galaxy Nexus home screens

nothing special but i ike it cm11, nova launcher prime, cyrcle icons, wallpaper from wallbase