Recent content by revonomics

1. R

Post [tutorial] How to get back on stock with TWRP Stock Nandroid Backups

Hi ckpv5, sorry, my number is below CID HTC__038 3.35.720.1 I think i found it on your post, I didn't under stand it at first as it came under "3.xx.xxx.x" and i didn't know what that means. But still i should download it from "3.xx.xxx.x" right??? i thought it might be a Sprint or Verison...
  2. R

Post [tutorial] How to get back on stock with TWRP Stock Nandroid Backups

Hi Buddy, i cannot find the Stock Recovery for my One M8 (International Version) can you give me the link or where i can download it please Thanks in advance. Revon
  3. R

Post [ROM]&[KERNEL]LeeDrOiD One M8 V8.4.1 - [Discontinued] | Oct 30th 2017 | Awesome!

Camera help!!! Hi, Is the M9 camera UI working the same as the M8 camera UI used to work. The M8 has a dual camera on the rear and had some good features. Like blur the background with the front on focus etc etc. The M9 has a better camera but will it have the same features. I feel some...
  4. R

Post [MODS/SRC] lyapota mods and sources

Hi Can you share the keyboard that was on SD Redbulled rom...i like the black and red keybpard on SD Redbulled. Can you share the apk Please.....
  5. R

Post From sense 7

hi is there anyway to get the sense 7 keyboard in black with red text??? ---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ---------- Hi Can u share the apk that was modded in SD Redbulled. I like the SD Redbulled keyboard. The black and Red one. Is it possible for...
  6. R

Post [TOOL] Backup & Restore EFS (IMEI) for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 / S4 GT-I9500

Hi How do i use this script to restore my imei on note 2 n7100??? Im a noob so i need help
  7. R

Post [APP][4.2+] Dashclock Whatsapp Notifications Extension! 1.1.4 [05/05/2013]

Will this work on touchwiz Hi will this work on touchwiz...im rooted on phoenix rom. and its doesnt show up on my lockscreen
  8. R

Thread WHATSAPP+ theme guide

Hi Guys, I made this simple info-graphic explaining how to use the WHATSAPP+ appearance setting. This is just to show you which area of whatsapp you are modifying when you are into appearance settings. I have used colors to indicate the settings. Hope its all clear :) :good::good::good...
  9. R

Post [How-To] ★Build Your Own Dock★ -- 3 Part Series (Finally DONE!!)

Dock tutorial Hey, i would like to make my own dock and would like to cheeck out the tutorial but the link does not work anymore. Can you please repost the links again. Thanks
  10. R

Post Black Metallic Theme

HI i have phoenix rom v16. How do i use this theme once insytalled. do i need xposed framework?
  11. R

Post [ROM][AOSPA:Android 4.4.4 KTU84M]PARANOIDANDROID 4.6 Beta 4

Hi Will there be CM theme chooser in the newer update??
  12. R

Post [ROM][FND3][4.4.2][22 May]PhoeniX ROM V18.8 [OTA | Super Fast |S5 & Note 3 Features!]

Hi i cant change the Data usage value to more than 102400kb (100mb). I have a 1GB monthly limit and i cannot go beyond 100MB??
  13. R

Post [Q] Bootloader Version

Hi Thanks for your response. :) I had installed Phoenix v16 rom which needed MJ5 bootloader. I have updated the bootloader now so do i have to reinstall the rom again? or will it work as normal/
  14. R

Thread [Q] Bootloader Version

Hi, Im using a Note 2 (N7100) and i would like to know how do i check the version of my bootloader. I would like to update it to MJ5 Thanks:good: