Recent content by rezaluchu

1. rezaluchu

Post [KERNEL] [February 4] OnePlus 7 ElementalX 2.11 (Android 10)

Hi @flar2, I've installed the kernel in my OP7T. The kernel is stable, no random reboot. But, same with other has mentioned in other kernel thread, with custom kernel my OP7T, the ear proximity sensor is not working. Not a big issue, but if it can be fixed, it will be great.
  2. rezaluchu

Post Stable Oxygen OS 11 now released

I've just installed 11.0.0.2. No issue with the dark theme.
  3. rezaluchu

Post [r71] arter97 kernel for OnePlus 7 series

I didn't notice the folder structure. Thanks :)
  4. rezaluchu

I want to try the new beta, but can anyone please confirm, whether this will work in OP7T OOS 11?
  5. rezaluchu

Got a same issue. Ive Hi, did you use Bluetooth or ANT to access your turbo trainer? If I use Bluetooth, i got no issue But if I use ANT, the phone forced reboot.
  6. rezaluchu

I've solved the issue with ANT. There seems to be a different way of ANT permission on Android 11. So we need to clear data or reinstall ANT plug in service and radio service. Works OK now.
  7. rezaluchu

Thanks for your feedback. Not really sure what's going on with my OP7T. In OOS 10 it works fine. I've test with ANT Demo application, and it also force closed but not rebooting. But Al least I know that it should work.
  8. rezaluchu

I've just update to OOS 11. Sadly, my OP7T always forced reboot, every time I use application with access ANT, such as ZWIFT. Anybody has same experience? Thanks
  9. rezaluchu

I don't have the problem that you mentioned. The kernel is running great on my OP7T. For me the wakelock is minimal. I cannot find OpSlaManager in my partial wakelock BBS
  10. rezaluchu

Post USB-C to 3.5mm Audio?

I use Hidizs Sonata 2. One of the best for quality at reasonable price.
  11. rezaluchu

Post [GUIDE] How to Root OnePlus 7T without TWRP

Thanks for this awesome information. I managed to get my device properly boot again :D I did stupid mistake, installing update of magisk to inactive slot. Should have been chosen direct install. Some say that experience is the best teacher. But this one give me goosebump :D
  12. rezaluchu

Post Screen on time

If your phone is rooted, then yes. Don't forget to backup your stock kernel first.
  13. rezaluchu

I probably going to have a same case with u. Still waiting for my 7T to arrive. Have you tried it successfully?
  14. rezaluchu

Can you please advise what region should I download for HD1900? Thanks
  15. rezaluchu

Post [ROM][10.0][23-AUG]Potato Open Sauce Project[OFFICIAL][OP7]

Good to see a dedicated OP7 rom here. I'm considering to buy OP7, but because there were not many custom ROM so far, I'm still holding my self. This a very good start. Thanks.