Recent content by Rezei

1. Rezei

Post Question Swiping bottom to top

Swipe to the right on the nano kit screen. On top you have the selection for Apps and Widgets.
  2. Rezei

Post Question Iqoo 9 Pro battery drain after uninstalling vivo.pem?

Wish there was a way to get the fun touch version here in Europe. I'm on Origin OS.
  3. Rezei

Post Question Iqoo 9 Pro battery drain after uninstalling vivo.pem?

It's probably there, just restricted to the Chinese market. I am on Origin Os. Don't know how it is for Fun touch. Quite annoying. I used that feature all the time.
  4. Rezei

Thread Question Iqoo 9 Pro battery drain after uninstalling vivo.pem?

Just wondering how people's battery is doing for them if they uninstalled com.vivo.pem. Mine is lasting fine as of now but I feel like it could be better. Especially with SoT. Also. Is there no quick reply for notifications? I thought that's a stock Android feature by now.
  5. Rezei

Post [Discontinued][ROM][12][Ginkgo/Willow] PixelPlusUi OFFICIAL 4.3

my wallpaper gets zoomed in on both lock and homescreen and sometimes isnt centered. is this a bug with the wallpaper picker or a android thing?
  6. Rezei

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL]AOSiP 10[ALPHA]

Yes. But I tried with default too.
  7. Rezei

There is no option for me to set it for the Lockscreen or homescreen. It just sets it for both.
  8. Rezei

Anyone else unable to set a Lockscreen wallpaper?
  9. Rezei

Thx for the reply. last question. the pie FW is the one from here?: https://osdn.net/projects/xiaomifirmwareupdater/storage/Stable/V10/whyred/fw_whyred_miui_HMNote5Global_V10.3.1.0.PEIMIXM_d4d2c9f2aa_9.0.zip/
  10. Rezei

Do I need to wipe my entire phone (including ROm, data and so on) to install the Pie FW or do I flash that ontop of the ROM FW I have right now, then TWRP and then the new update? Im confused a little.
  11. Rezei

Where do I turn this off?
  12. Rezei

Yeah I do have the unlock sequence on boot. Did it work for you by flashing the zip through twrp yourself?
  13. Rezei

Anyone getting a bootloop when updating by OTA?