Recent content by RickBH

1. R

Post [ROM][STABLE][Signature Spoofing/MicroG support] LineageOS 18.1 for S7 Exynos

Try again with the log. Not showing up. Do not know why.
  2. R

Post [ROM][STABLE][Signature Spoofing/MicroG support] LineageOS 18.1 for S7 Exynos

I tried again after removing Magisk v.22 just in case it was a problem. No change, boots for a while and then back to TWRP. I have attached the log.
  3. R

My G930W8 phone will not boot the latest (20210322). Just goes back to TWRP (3.5.1_9-0). This is a dirty update from the last release. Will see what i can find in logs.
  4. R

Small item but maybe help others. I tried installing Gboard using NikGapps installer and, although it works, the preferences do not. You cannot change the keyboard height. I works fine on 17.1. Also AOSP keyboard has disappeared so I cannot switch back. Simple Keyboard apk works fine.
  5. R

Post [STABLE] LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy S7 build 22

I dirty flashed the updated ROM with no problems on boot. You should not have to delete the lock settings every time. I have had a problem with one S7 booting 17.1 at all and expect there are some hardware differences on some phones. maybe wait until the next update.
  6. R

My phone shut off WIFI sometime today as well as data. Rebooting brought it back up. I do not know when it happened but it is a little disconcerting so i am going to go back to 17.1 on my main phone until I know more about what is causing it. The battery drain was high as well possibly because...
  7. R

The echo is heard by the other party on regular phone calls for me. You can still be understood from what I have seen but there is a small echo there.
  8. R

For those who are asking about an echo and have not received a reply. I tried both 17.1 and 18.1. There is still a little echo and both seem about the same. It is less noticeable if you lower the phone volume. Overall sound quality is good but not great. A little lispy and some way to change the...
  9. R

Tried clean install with new downloads of NikGapps basic and Device Setup and all works with no problems. Don't know what happened with the old ones but all is well now.
  10. R

Tried a different phone with clean install of the latest with NikGapps basic and NikGapps SetupWizard. Boots with a warning that Setup Wizard keeps quitting. If I try the Wizard again the phone just goes to a black screen and locks up there. I am able to turn the phone off and get back to TWRP...
  11. R

Tried clean install on 2nd phone using Flamegapps full 210119 version and so far everything works. Did get restore from Google drive. Will see how it runs for a while before trying again on my main phone.
  12. R

Downloaded the ROM again and tried clean install with Nikgaps latest and Nikgaps Android Setup. Android setup will not run, just get black screen so will try again with different gapps.
  13. R

Tried on one phone and runs fine. Did clean install on my main phone and Nikgaps Android setup keeps quitting. Tried updating permissions but would not work and could not get google drive apps and settings back. Restored last 17.1 backup for now until I know that setup will work.
  14. R

I have had the echo problem for a while and I call my landline and leave a message to check. It was so bad that i could hardly understand myself so i investigated a bit and read that reducing the call volume below 50% would help. I tried it at around 30% and almost all of the echo is gone. I...
  15. R

Post [STABLE] LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy S7 build 22

From what I know you are correct as to the no-verity-opt use. Only for initial install with Odin. I also tried using it with 17.1 with no change in behavior.