Recent content by ricky_adhitya

1. ricky_adhitya

Thread [Exodus]_sprout4 NIGHTLY MT6592 EVERCOSS A80A

ABOUT EXODUS Team Exodus and our ROM are an open-source project coded by professional level developers with additional support from the community, focusing on improved versions of common features and improvements found in the open-source community while bringing new improvements and original...
  2. ricky_adhitya

Thread CMremix_sprout4_for_A80A [MT6592]

cmRemiX ROM is a ROM built some best tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there. cmRemiX is focus on stability, performance and with plenty of extra features and optimizationsl @ZION959 is the developer of this ROM,I compile this for Sprout * By flashing...
  3. ricky_adhitya

Post Stay OS

Great ...
  4. ricky_adhitya

Thread ROM 5.1.1_r9 sprout OctOS MT6582 EVERCOSS A7V <plus>

Hello guys had long I do not share cyanogen rom base here I'll share one that may not be familiar rom among device qualcome:D;) Team OctOs presents Oct-L. We maintain a current release record and change-log on our website: http://www.teamoctos.com - Please Do Not Mirror our files without...
  5. ricky_adhitya

Post Carbon LP-5.1.1 [Sporut4-MT6582] evercoss A7V+

me too shaurab hehe how are you brother
  6. ricky_adhitya

Thread Carbon LP-5.1.1 [Sporut4-MT6582] evercoss A7V+

CarbonRom is an aftermarket firmware based on the CyanogenMod and Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest...
  7. ricky_adhitya

Thread BlissPOP V3.5 sporut4 [Evercoss A7V+MT6582]

hello guys meet again with me and did not tire of it I will share cyanogen rom base for his umpteenth time without any further strings attached:D:D:cool: Team Bliss is pleased to present to you BlissPop Rom! BlissPop is one of the most highly customizable roms that you can install on your...
  8. ricky_adhitya

Post Candy5 [sporut4] Evercoss A7V+[MT6582]

Thanks buddy Hey Rohan how are you Why do you never reply to my message