Recent content by RickyBush_

1. RickyBush_

Post [ROOT] iOS 14.6 emojis (Google,JoyPixels,EmojiDex,FaceBook,Samsung,Twemoji,Windows)

😬 The app is now live on Google play! 🙌🥳 Please go show some love, By giving the app 5⭐ for all the effort what has gone into this project. Let's try to get to the no°1️⃣ spot! It will mean a lot thank you! 😳🤝💚 If you have any issues with the app please join the telegram group or PM me on...
  2. RickyBush_

Post [ROOT] iOS 14.6 emojis (Google,JoyPixels,EmojiDex,FaceBook,Samsung,Twemoji,Windows)

So the app was rejected by Google play because of a PayPal link 🥲😂 So here's the app for now until I decide what to do, I'll most probably remove the donation link, Just because no one donations any ways! 🥲🤭😂💚 ⚠️"REQUIRES ROOT/MAGISK"⚠️ Telegram post! https://t.me/EmojiReplacer/107
  3. RickyBush_

iOS14.5 with the extra couple combos what are shown in red! 💚 Notice: ★ Please share the Direct links to this thread/downloads also don't forget to give the right credits thanks 🤝 Download available on my telegram come and join the community and support! 😆🤘...
  4. RickyBush_

iOS14 (beta) LIVE on the app! ?? https://t.me/EmojiReplacer Notice: ★ Please share the Direct links to this thread/downloads also don't forget to give the right credits thanks :highfive: Download available on my telegram come and join the community and support! ?? https://t.me/EmojiReplacer...
  5. RickyBush_

App update So the developer's laptop broke that's why I haven't heard from him in over 2 month's, So I don't know when/if the app will get finished sorry y'all! ? I really wanted to get this badboy on the play store so that we could of reached more people maybe in the future! ? I could...
  6. RickyBush_

Samsung 2.5 (unicode 13) Notice: ★ Please share the Direct links to this thread/downloads also don't forget to give the right credits thanks :highfive: Join the new Telegram group! Magisk module test! ??? Check back to see ...
  7. RickyBush_

Google 11 (13.1) Notice: ★ Please share the Direct links to this thread/downloads also don't forget to give the right credits thanks :highfive: Join the new Telegram group! Magisk module test! ????? Check back to see ...
  8. RickyBush_

FaceBook 5.0? Notice: ★ Please share the Direct links to this thread/downloads also don't forget to give the right credits thanks :highfive: Join the new Telegram group! ? Magisk module test! ????? Check back to see ...
  9. RickyBush_

EmojiKitchen + Google 11 beta Notice: ★ Please share the Direct links to this thread/downloads also don't forget to give the right credits thanks :highfive: Join the new Telegram group! ? Collabed with RKBD ? EmojiKitchen are Slightly different to Google's Android 11 faces! Google's...
  10. RickyBush_

???? What's the meaning to it? ?? ? ???? ? ?*♂️?*♀️? ???? If you can make the .PNG images I can make the font! ?? I did have an old Hello kitty set on my other page! ? Thanks for the feedback! ? still waiting for unicode 13 ?
  11. RickyBush_

Okay guys I need your help? What would be a good name for an Emoji font installer app? ? Couple names I was thinking!? ? 1. Emoji Replacer 2. Emoji Revamp 3. Other Please Join the Telegram group to vote or if you have a better name let me know? :highfive:
  12. RickyBush_

"Only for rooted users" How to change the Facebook app & Messenger Emojis. ? 1. Download any emoji font (if flashable zip check out system folder in module) 2. Rename it to FacebookEmoji.ttf 3. Replace it in data/data/com.facebook.orca/app_compactdisk/ras_blobs/latest/sessionless/storage...
  13. RickyBush_

JoyPixels 6.0 Notice: ★ Please share the Direct links to this thread/downloads also don't forget to give the right credits thanks :highfive: Join the new Telegram group! ? Magisk module test! ????? Check back to see ...
  14. RickyBush_

Post [MODULE] Emoji sets by RKBDI

???
  15. RickyBush_

Google 11 Notice: ★ Please share the Direct links to this thread/downloads also don't forget to give the right credits thanks :highfive: Join the new Telegram group! ? Magisk module test! ????? Check back to see ...