Recent content by ridobe

1. ridobe

Post Check out the new XDA app! Let us know what you think [App rolling out now]

I originally got mine off of apkmirror.
  2. ridobe

Post Check out the new XDA app! Let us know what you think [App rolling out now]

Thank you so much for your input. Please accept our apologies. For your inconvenience we have issued you a refund.
  3. ridobe

Post [KERNEL] CleanSlate 🚀 R 1.7.5 |KCal|AdBlock|SafetyNet|FlashLight|S2S|FingPr [11Feb]

I have the google version as well. I flashed the full image and my phone is certainly not relocked.
  4. ridobe

Sure is fun being last in a rollout.
  5. ridobe

Post Welcome to XDA 2021!

Hey, the text size thingy works!
  6. ridobe

Verbatim on Chromium.
  7. ridobe

So if I go to watched I see my 7 watched threads. If I go to what's new and filter watched I get endless pages of purple eyeballs of threads I didn't even know existed. There's no way to mass unwatch from that filter.
  8. ridobe

Same on Chromium.
  9. ridobe

I think I have the same issue as @tiho5 . I get all kinds of threads I've never visited. But, when I click your link it's correct. Any chance you can share a screenshot of your settings?
  10. ridobe

It'll be a new app altogether. No more support for tapatalk or the old app. There has been talk of possibly reinstating support for xda-labs but I don't think that has been decided for sure.
  11. ridobe

Mine still says senior member but that may be due to the fact that I recently became eligible for AARP.
  12. ridobe

Oh, gotcha. It didn't show any notification but when expanded it did show that you had quoted me. I'd assume once the app is published we'll get push notifications since that's an option, right?
  13. ridobe

I have been quoted several times but haven't received any notification.
  14. ridobe

You guys have been great for the community. We really appreciate your input. Also, Request: Can we get a "rolleyes" or "sarcastibitch" emoticon?