• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by rikkerd

1. R

Thread Adds on top of keyboard (no pop up)

Hello Recently i have a problem when my keyboard opens on my HTC10. It almost always shows an add. I checked my device for recently installed apps but i didnt install some in over a month. Also it is the default keyboard and i never installed another one before. Pictures added
  2. R

Post Equalizer in HTC10

Thank you, have been looking for an app that works with htc phones for ages now , mostly they can't acces any EQ settings.
  3. R

Post Equalizer in HTC10

So again no equalizer on htc?
  4. R

Post Unlocked Recovery boot Problem HTC d820n

I had a friend over and he put his time into it. We deleted the ROM present at that time and searched for a custom ROM(none where found because low support for this model) But we managed to find a stock ROM and a recovery and Flashed it using fastboot. Everything works again altought SuperSU...
  5. R

Post Supersu binary update brick

No one ?
  6. R

Thread Supersu binary update brick

Hello Supersu notifies me after updating it that the binary needs an update, it gave the option to do it on twrp lvl. Which I did after the normal option just rebooted me. HTC d820n got" soft bricked"bacause of this .( it had unlocked standard rom s-on and was "soft bricked" into a recovery...
  7. R

Post big problem htc desire 820n

Did you get it to work ?
  8. R

Post Htc 820 rebooting ONLY into recovery and black screen

It goes in sleeping mode, you can disable this in settings=> screen=> enable/disable screen timeout (all in twrp) ---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ---------- What can I do when (for step 2) I do not have a recovery? Can I use one not coming from...
  9. R

Post Unlocked Recovery boot Problem HTC d820n

I can only find 1 post about it (http://forum.xda-developers.com/desire-820/development/htc-820-rebooting-recovery-black-screen-t3231447) I sais to "Copy your Lollipop recovery to the device over adb: adb push recovery.img /external_sd/recovery.img" But this is impossible as I do not have a...
  10. R

Thread Unlocked Recovery boot Problem HTC d820n

Hello I have an HTC d820n that is unlocked, It has stock rom. I updated my HTC 820n 's SU binary( Because SuperSU told me to :) * Afterwards my phone always restarted to the recovery. I tried: -Clearing cache(From wipe tab) -Restore -Factory reset(from Wipe tab) -Force restarting using ADB on...
  11. R

Post Htc 820 ETA for MARSHMALLOW 6.0 latest by March 2016

Didnt' your phone come with lollipop?
  12. R

are there any pre-release notes about marshmallow for htc ?
  13. R

Post viper4android with Material designd for d820 all device.

app did stop working for me after a while, this is what i did If the app stops adjusting the sound and your music is playing at stock config: 1.a use a program like the task killer from avc anti virus and shut down viper4android /alternative just reboot 1.b it should restart and when opening...
  14. R

I don't have any problem with heating or battery drain . Never goes above 50 degrees celcius and only comes near when doing stupidly hardcore tasks for phones. And the battery can last an entire day 6am - 10 pm with 2 hrs of youtube + some fb and email checking and will then have still around 20...