• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by riksan

1. R

Post Post Your Galaxy S 5 Homescreens **Be Appropriate**

What is the name of the weather widget? Very nice
  2. R

Post ...some ideas and improvements needed

thx...phone working fine.
  3. R

Post ...some ideas and improvements needed

..still needed ...would be great
  4. R

Thread ...some ideas and improvements needed

Yesterday I received my Gear Fit from Amazon us. My first impression is not bad but there are still some points that are missing or i didn't found them --> - They are some standard answers stored that only can send via sms to not accepted calls. Is it possible to send standard answers to...
  5. R

Post gear fit for just 99 dollars in amazon

me² ..lets see if this was a good desicion
  6. R

Post [CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

...after I have flashed from V2 to V4 the Picture Gallery is not available. (Gapps + pa gapps flashed)
  7. R

Post [ROM][UBUGNL1][17Jan] Omega v61◄●4.3●►Fully Modded◄●●►Omega Files|Themes◄●

one problem with gmail app -> came from v29 and switched to v30. Now Gmail is not starting..wtf
  8. R

Post [ROM][UBUGNL1][17Jan] Omega v61◄●4.3●►Fully Modded◄●●►Omega Files|Themes◄●

hi together, thanks for this amazing rom. I'm using it since the early versions and I love it. I found an error in the latest version and maybe it can be fixed for the next release. I using my telephone quite often as a music player with the orginal headphones. In the latest JB Version the...
  9. R

...still a question. The music player on board only has album / Interpret View/ view by artist. Is it possible to get a folder view ? And how?
  10. R

Post [THEME][CM10][14.Aug.] (Update CM-temasek´s v25)

...very nice theme. Is it compatible to V16 Version?
  11. R

..or is there an alternative player that works with the orginal headphones buttons?
  12. R

Wow I'm really impressed. I use this Rom now for a few days and there is no way to going back to 4.0.4 Roms. Its so smooth and performance is really good. Found no bugs till now and can suggest it for daylie use. Only one minor thing is a little bit annoying. Is it possible to play music with...
  13. R

Post [10/08]XliteRom_V1.4.0_I9300XXBLG8[Aroma Installer][OTAUpdater][CallRec][ICSThemed]

or stock Samsung Keyboard with t9 trace (black would be a dream )