Recent content by RiOSys99

1. R

Post [ROM][WIP][NAND] Omni 4.4 - 26.01.2016

Hallo Mr. Volk204, there are gone 4 month and nothing new has happens. Can we hope that there will come in the future some updates ore fixes to your Omni 4.4.4 from 21.01.2016 ore has the project finished? I would be very sad if this is the end. Thank you for your great work Richard
  2. R

Hello volk204, I have a question in relation to 2G / 3G. Will there be a solution for this problem in the future? I need the full functionality, because I live in the country where I have only 2g. Otherwise for me is importend 3g for the use with Internet. When I switch from the one to the other...
  3. R

You answer shows me, that you dont know the difference betwen the two kinds of connections. Each of them comes from a different transmitters. And the most transmitter they are 2G and NOT 3G. Therefore without 3G-transmitter no connection...You understand ????
  4. R

Hi Volk204, Thank you for your wonderful work. Everything worked satisfactorily except when calling the 2G mode. This mode is very important if you do not live in the city and you want to be reachable by phone. Have seen on the net an article (Overview - Replicant.html) specifically dealing with...
  5. R

Hello Volk204, it would be interesting if you could translate the recent discussions on yourHomepage: http://www.badapps.ru/6016-android-kitkat-444-omnirom-dlya-samsung-wave-8500-i-8530-v2-040714.html. (Specially from Vlad3080, badaag and jack0571). The Google translation into English is...
  6. R

Hi Volk204, I miss a description of additional settings such as power saving, just what you have brought in the new setup. Is the power savings similar to the DOZE of Android 6? Why do you use a confused directory structure for the system directory (/ Storage / Emulated / 0) and not (/ Storage /...
  7. R

Hallo Volk204 Your ROM works like a charme. There are only (for the moment) two things I found: Some apps can not be installed. This are "My Vodafone (Greece)", "RF-Signal-Tracker" and "G-MON". The installer says: "app not installed" without a reason. I have enaugh memory and it was the first...