Recent content by rippledrums

1. rippledrums

Post [RECOVERY][DUALBOOT][MAGISK][V5.3] TWRP/OrangeFox for the OnePlus 6/6t [09-Apr-2021]

@Wishmasterflo will this TWRP's theme work on the official version without the dual boot functions?
  2. rippledrums

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r155 OP6/T] [A10 OOS]

I have noticed it on my 6T. Restarting helps but after a little bit it gets slower again... Latest OOS and Magisk 21.4 as well.
  3. rippledrums

Post [THEME][TWRP] TWRP 3.x dark stock theme pack w different colors v4 [04.01.2021]

Hi, First of all I'd like to thank you for your work on this @fichl I'd like to know though, how I'd go about making a user theme that's basically the stock twrp theme, but instead of the blue parts, I'd like to set another color. I have very little experience with XML files so if you or...
  4. rippledrums

Post [MODULE] KTweak - Backed by evidence

1.2.2 seems to be working, phone booted normally :good: Sent from my OnePlus 6T using XDA Labs
  5. rippledrums

Post [MODULE] KTweak - Backed by evidence

OnePlus 6T running OOS 10.3.5 with stock kernel. Both versions 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 cause freezing, random soft reboots and startup apps not loading. :confused: I can try to take full logs with SysLog if you want. Sent from my OnePlus 6T using XDA Labs
  6. rippledrums

Post [v1.2][FONT] [MAGISK MODULE] OnePlus Sans Systemlessly [Updated v1.2]]

Venky the font looks nice and it's a refreshing change from Slate, but it looks too bold and the digit 1 isn't centered so it looks weird on the Ambient Display of OxygenOs on my OnePlus 6T. Maybe it needs a little work? Anyway good job as a first version. :good: Sent from my OnePlus 6T...
  7. rippledrums

Post [KERNEL] [OOS] Omega kernel [June 11, 2020]

You don't need to do that anymore. You can have RAM boost enabled. That changed from a few Omega versions back but I can't remember from which one. :) Sent from my OnePlus 6T using XDA Labs
  8. rippledrums

Post FREE Coupons Weather V2 Watchfaces (Celcius Version)

This is nice! Thank you for the face and coupon! :)
  9. rippledrums

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-11][fajita]Official/Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 6T (Stable)

I use Omega, it's the best one for me. Maybe give this one a try: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-6/oneplus-6--6t-cross-device-development/kernel-mcd-kernel-t3931562 Sent from my OnePlus 6T using XDA Labs
  10. rippledrums

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-11][fajita]Official/Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 6T (Stable)

Yes you can. It's how I did it. Just flash the zip and then Magisk and your custom kernel if you use one and you're good to go. :) Sent from my OnePlus 6T using XDA Labs
  11. rippledrums

Sure, it's old but works for my purpose. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=substratum.theme.ice Sent from my OnePlus 6T using XDA Labs
  12. rippledrums

Can confirm, working great on my 6T! ? Sent from my OnePlus 6T using XDA Labs
  13. rippledrums

I never disable Substratum overlays or Magisk modules and updates are always flawless for me with -32 TWRP. Modules I use are: Viper4Android Audio Compatibility Patch Audio Modification Library Busybox NDK Move certificates (for Adguard) JoyPixels Substratum Overlays I use are: Aether (for...
  14. rippledrums

Thanks for maintaining the 6 series, my 6T can't live without Omega. :laugh: 10.3.4 is out by the way, not sure about the sources though. Not trying to push, just letting you know. :) Sent from my OnePlus 6T using XDA Labs
  15. rippledrums

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.3.7 OTA for OnePlus 6T

3 dot menu in app info Sent from my OnePlus 6T using XDA Labs