• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by rjscott2005

1. rjscott2005

Post [APP] Button Mapper: Remap Bixby single, double and long press for FREE

I'm able to toggle the flashlight on my unlocked phone bought directly from Samsung.. This is exactly what I needed this app for!
  2. rjscott2005

Post Gift from Samsung

In the US if you buy directly from Samsung you can get the wireless earbuds for free or a Gear 3 for US $99.
  3. rjscott2005

Post [Help Thread][ChromeOS] Ask Any Question, Noob Friendly

Child Management on New Chromebook I just bought my child a new Asus Chromebook C213SA-YS02-S and then learned that Google Supervised Users was deprecated in January. I'm looking for options on how to manage his access and not give him access to a Gmail account. Google recommends Family Link as...
  4. rjscott2005

Post Dark notifications and other overlays

Do you think there's a way to make the "always on" screen display the non-stock home overlay? Thanks.
  5. rjscott2005

Post carrier unlocked s8+ t-mobile question

The phone comes with T-Mobile's unlock app. You can choose temporary or permanent.
  6. rjscott2005

Post T-Mobile S8+ Software Update

Searched and nothing shows up.
  7. rjscott2005

Post Can i have my S8+ replaced if it has red tint?

It doesn't matter because it is not a defect and can easily be adjusted by you. Also, Samsung have released an update that re-calibrates the initial state of the screen color.
  8. rjscott2005

Post Gmail delete from notification bar

Touch and hold the email notification and slide down.
  9. rjscott2005

Post Has anyone been successful at purchasing the Immersive Gear VR bundle for $99

According to my FedEx tracking number, my $99 bundle will be here tomorrow. :)
  10. rjscott2005

I installed the app and neither of those coms are on my phone... Normal?
  11. rjscott2005

When I first set up my phone, one of the options was to enable automatic updates or not. I chose not. Now the update sits in the task bar and occasionally makes me think that I have to install it. It gave me the option to postpone for about a week and now only the install option is available. No...
  12. rjscott2005

Post Change Volume Steps

Mine has 15 steps. S8+
  13. rjscott2005

Post T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S8-S8+ Pre-Order-Waiting-Shipping Room

Last post here from my Note 4! Sent from my SM-N910T using XDA Free mobile app
  14. rjscott2005

Post T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S8-S8+ Pre-Order-Waiting-Shipping Room

Today's the day. Working from home. ? Sent from my SM-N910T using XDA Free mobile app
  15. rjscott2005

Post Red Hue fix?

Prepping for North Korea to take over.