Recent content by RKBD

1. RKBD

Post [MODULE] Emoji sets by RKBDI

Samsung have to update their emojis first
  2. RKBD

It should work on Samsung devices rooted with magisk. I've included fix for Samsung devices.
  3. RKBD

I'm sure it's not related to my emojis can't help you with that. Probably you have flashed something from April fools day from somewhere else and it's not related to this thread at all.
  4. RKBD

Thread updated New leaked A12 emojis 👀
  5. RKBD

Post [Module] Rboard themes module - More themes for Gboard

lol because that is just image behind transparent letters so people will stop asking me for RGB theme but now i see i have to explain every time why it's not possible other way
  6. RKBD

you can check out our telegram channel for gboard themes manager with over 900 themes. simple magisk module will crash with more than 100 themes on many phones. the app is not finished so we don't want to publish it yet. we want to get as many bug reports as possible.
  7. RKBD

I've seen that someone added them somehow
  8. RKBD

Post [ROM][10.0][matisselte][UNOFFICIAL][TESTING] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/09/11]

could you be more specific? what's provision props and after installing arm32 gapps it causes reboot
  9. RKBD

Now I'm working on unicode 14 emojis and + removed emojis and slightly fixing design of these emojis to make everything perfect. also added emojis like apple logo and microsoft ninja cats skin tones to regular emojis etc. I've added and changed 1100 Emojis now (that's a lot. Emojis will work...
  10. RKBD

Post [COLLECTION] Swiftkey Themes PORT

they don't use swiftkey anymore
  11. RKBD

I'm not making any themes. Samsung doesn't have any themes either. I'm just porting from exiting devices.
  12. RKBD

App is in progress and we don't want to share it outside of telegram group because that's easier to share bug reports here. now there's tons of bugs caused by new magisk updates that never happened before and we are working on it. for now please use module 😞
  13. RKBD

Updated thread with latest Surface DUO apk with adaptive black and white themes
  14. RKBD

Should be in installed section usually on bottom you have to clean data from swiftkey.
  15. RKBD

Once again please don't ask me to do any themes. I've said I'm just porting from other devices