Recent content by rkg.narnaul

1. R

Post Help, Getting Low Speaker Sound in Nitrogen OS 8.1, Kenzo

Yes I used magisk to install and driver status was also Yes, everything was fine but the sound output did not increase much..
  2. R

Post NitrogenOS Megathread

This doesn't work at all for speaker sound, It works for headphones I used kernel auditor which helped me
  3. R

Post Help, Getting Low Speaker Sound in Nitrogen OS 8.1, Kenzo

Thanks a lot bro, It worked for me..... Everything is fine now
  4. R

Post NitrogenOS Megathread

I am using latest Nitrogen OS 8.1 ROM in my Redmi Note 3 since last week, I love everything about this ROM compared to MIUI but the Sound which I get from speakers while listening songs or watching videos is quite low as compared to MIUI. In MIUI the sound quality and loudness was much better...
  5. R

Thread Help, Getting Low Speaker Sound in Nitrogen OS 8.1, Kenzo

I am using latest Nitrogen OS 8.1 ROM in my Redmi Note 3 since last week, I love everything about this ROM compared to MIUI but the Sound which I get from speakers while listening songs or watching videos is quite low as compared to MIUI. In MIUI the sound quality and loudness was much better...
  6. R

Post [ROM] ► [8.1.0] ► [OTA] ► Nitrogen OS Beta

How to update..?? I am using ROM Uploaded on 13th march, now how should I update it to ROM of 20th march, Plz help
  7. R

Post IOS Animation

will this work on miui 8 rom ?
  8. R

Post Google Camera [HDR+, 60FPS, 42Mbit/sec] [Updated 31/8]

I am using Kenzo with Epic ROM Based on MIUI 8.5.6.0 WIll this Mod work with this ROM and this android version..??
  9. R

Post [ROM][7.1.2_r36][OFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V4.6 [OMS/DUI]

links not working, plz check, not able to download.. THIS ERROR COMES ON DOWNLOAD PAGE.. Android File Host error Invalid AndroidFileHost response
  10. R

Post WHATSAPP group for aur solution of any problem REDMI NOTE 3

+918929342456 Plzz add me in whatsapp group...!!
  11. R

Post How to root lenovo a6000

You mean if I root now there is not any kind of problem.... Suppose after rooting I want to update the ROM using OTA then I just need to flash the stock recovery and then I can easily update via OTA ?? Rooting will not affect the OTA Updates ?? ---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ----------...
  12. R

Post How to root lenovo a6000

We will get lollipop update in future, but if we root it then we are not gonna get official lollipop update.... Is there any way that even after rooting we can get all the OTA Updates ??