Recent content by rlee008

1. rlee008

Post Keep Galaxy Buds or IconX 2018s?

I was thinking of doing the same. Sell the buds and put some money in my pocket but after some YT review videos and feed back I decided to try them and I'm glad I did. I'm keeping them. They're small, light weight, have plenty of features, sound great and are very convenient.
  2. rlee008

Post Import objects to 3D scanner

No clue but the only way I was able to scan my kids was to install the original installer of the 3d app and then turn off data and wifi so it wouldn't connect to Samsung and request the update.
  3. rlee008

Post Import objects to 3D scanner

No more facial / people scans. This option was removed with the update. Even now I can't completely scan an object as it fails mid way through. Hopefully they will update it again so it's more stable.
  4. rlee008

Post Buying the Note 10+

Couldn't you just get the phone on a payment plan, pay the first month as normal and then make a full payment on the second month? I'm with TMobile and they let you make extra payments to bring down you eip (equipment installment plan) balance. Just pay it off, I have done this on prior phones.
  5. rlee008

Post Problem with Polarized sunglasses

Yeah I have aura black on the back and aura glow on the front lol
  6. rlee008

Post Note 10 + charging status

Yes, omg, I need to turn this off too. Even if it does shift over a couple pixels it will cause burn-in in that general area. This is a no-no
  7. rlee008

Post USA Note 10+ Pre order Waiting room

My phone, buds and 2 batteries all have the same tracking number.
  8. rlee008

Mine says out for delivery too. Apparently I'm. Getting everything I ordered. Phone, buds, 2 battery banks
  9. rlee008

I just got another email stating that my battery banks have aslo shipped via FedEx. My order has shipped complete. Getting my phone and earbuds Wednesday and my batteries Friday. Happy guy here
  10. rlee008

Me too. Help bring down the cost of my device. Keeping one of the battery banks tho, I got two)
  11. rlee008

Omg my phone and earbuds shipped via FedEx!! Delivery on 8/21
  12. rlee008

Post 256GB Micro SD Samsung promo?!

I'm getting the 360 camera and the SdCard with the wireless charger (already approved). I took advantage of tmobile's BOGO free deal on the N8 so I got two. Hopefully they don't run out of the 256gb card!
  13. rlee008

Post Tmobile forcing me to pay off my Note 7

Is it that the credit for the first N7 you turned in hasn't applied yet to your account? I had an $871 bill on tmobile till yesterday because the credit for the first N7 I turned in didn't apply. I went to the store, they made a phone call and my bill is down to $90. All I have on my account now...
  14. rlee008

Post What if I kept the Note 7 for say... 6 months. Could I still return it?

Exactly my thought, when was the last reported N7 flame up? Only thing making me thinking of jumping to the S7 edge is the gear Vr... But not enough to make me want to give up my N7v2... I haven't heard a single recent problem... Anyone else?
  15. rlee008

Post Who is keeping their Note 7 v2?

What's the name of the update app you froze?