Recent content by roar109

1. roar109

Post Dormi- Baby Montior

I have been using it with an old Galaxy tablet for the past months; it's very useful and on noises it turns the screen of the parent device.
  2. roar109

Post Nexus 4 In Mexico

Yes, telcel will bring it to mexico something like 10k mexican pesos with plan, dam is too high Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
  3. roar109

Post Nexus 4 In Mexico

I live in Mexico, and the only way I found to buy one is usa-address+usa CC, but because I not have neither of that, I was thinking in use entropay for usa CC and a family address for deliver, also was looking for negrielectronics but it is overpriced.
  4. roar109

Post [28-06] [ROM] TripNDroid Revised - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Just for the record, If I press the volume button while I watch a youtube video the youtube app crash and also the OS drain my battery very fast.
  5. roar109

Post [KERNEL][VANILLA][11/10] EternityProject Kernel 3.4.37 v1.0b | NEW BASE! |

How it work?, just otg cable directly to the phone and a usb storage?
  6. roar109

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 33.1 | High Quality & Performance | Sense 5 | 4.18.401.3

Can you please post a mirror, I tried to dl it 2 times, but is slow and I dont have 1 and a half hr to dl this, can you consider the torrent maybe? I know anyone can wait 2 hrs for dl something, but not always have time to wait or the connection available.
  7. roar109

Post [KERNEL][VANILLA][11/10] EternityProject Kernel 3.4.37 v1.0b | NEW BASE! |

Someone did OTG work out?, no one said that works, is any command we need to put or only on-the-go must work?
  8. roar109

Post [ROM] [APR 25] KingCobra3D 2.4 | BEATS | AROMA | SENSE 3.0/SENSELESS | PDROID

I had not installed this rom for a while, but the ui installer rock as hell, good rom man thanks.
  9. roar109

Post ★ Post your HTC One X home screens ★

My simple default ui
  10. roar109

Post [ROM] [APR 25] KingCobra3D 2.4 | BEATS | AROMA | SENSE 3.0/SENSELESS | PDROID

Thanks man, it work. Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using XDA App
  11. roar109

Everything is good, except that I cant take video, change amaze camera and kernel just to see what happend, any ideas?
  12. roar109

Post [GUIDE] Win 95/98/XP and Linux OSs (Knoppix/Ubuntu/Redhat etc) on your Android!!!

I tried debian and redhat img's but neither of them can get keyboard work, so I stuck in the login console window. I read in previous post that holding the menu button the keyboard show, but only it did a lot of enters. Any ideas?
  13. roar109

Post [ROM/DEV] MDJ's IceCreamSandwich 4.0.1 Alpha1 [WIP]

Great man, I really wait for someone who can do the port :D
  14. roar109

Post Free 50GB Storage Box Account

[email protected] Many thanks man
  15. roar109

Post Shutoff EVO 3D, won't charge or Turn on without battery pull!!

My EVO rogers did the same, but pulling the battery off and back doesn't work just turn the light on for a seconds and nothing happen, but with the cellphone on it charged well. I can live with this issue meanwhile I didn't completely drain my battery , the problem is I had a extended battery...