Recent content by Robert Steed

1. R

Post Xperia D2303 firmware 18.3.C.0.37

Thanks again for the info. I did install Fastboot and Flashmode drivers as per the tutorial on this site I was following, but FlashTool didn't recognise the M2 on Windows XP nor 7 let alone 10 (I have a lot of old PCs!). I'll try a different USB cable.
  2. R

Thanks very much. I also have a Singapore version of the ROM. On the Sony bootloader unlocking page it says "Important note! In order to unlock your Xperia™ M2 you need to be on software version 18.3.C.0.37". I haven't attempted to go ahead with it anyway. Do you have drivers that work? I...
  3. R

Post Samsung Galaxy 3 (I5801/I5800) Flashing Guide

Ignore this message.
  4. R

Post [FTF][KK] Xperia M2 Dual & LTE [D2302, D2303, D2306] [18.3.B.0.31][18.3.C.0.37]

The links don't work anymore Where can I find 18.3.C.0.37 firmware for Xperia M2 D2303 now?
  5. R

I have the same problem. I think you can't install any firmware without the bootloader unlocked.
  6. R

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 [PEREGRINE]

Sound playback through the headphone jack doesn't work. It does work through the phone speaker. When I try to play audio through the headphone jack I do hear the sound at first but only for a split second. I had the same fault on both lineage-16.0-20200131-UNOFFICIAL-peregrine.zip and...
  7. R

Post [GUIDE/TUTORIAL/HOWTO] Motorola Moto G 4G Peregrine stock to Android 9/LineageOS 16

I've just found the solution to this which is to disable Audio FX.
  8. R

Post [GUIDE/TUTORIAL/HOWTO] Motorola Moto G 4G Peregrine stock to Android 9/LineageOS 16

Works, except no sound from headphone jack This worked for me today which I was chuffed about until I started to use the phone and found that when I played music it came out of the phone speaker but not the headphone jack. Any ideas?