Recent content by robertototaro

1. R

Post [ROM] [11.0.0_r32] Pixel Experience / PLUS [AOSP] [UNOFFICIAL] OnePlus 6/6T

Thanks. I feel a bit stupid for not finding it! 😔
  2. R

Post [ROM] [11.0.0_r32] Pixel Experience / PLUS [AOSP] [UNOFFICIAL] OnePlus 6/6T

Hello, I flashed PE Plus and now the battery percentage text is gone. I can't even find the entry to enable it in the settings. Is it just me?
  3. R

Maybe the camera app expects Google Lens to be installed as a system app. I wanted to do a test using the App Systemizer Magisk module, but it no longer works. I haven't yet found out if it's incompatible with Magisk 22 or Android 11. I will make Google Lens a system app manually and see if that...
  4. R

So, to be sure I understand, all packages listed in LOCAL_OVERRIDES_PACKAGES are removed. Is this correct? By the way, I have both Google Photos and Google Lens, but the Lens integration with the camera app still doesn't work. It was pretty convenient.
  5. R

So, to be sure I understand, all packages listed in LOCAL_OVERRIDES_PACKAGES are removed. Is this correct? By the way, I have both Google Photos and Google Lens, but the Lens ntegration with the camera app still doesn't work. It was pretty convenient.
  6. R

Hello @zahidm. First of all, thanks for the new build! 👍 I have one small wish: could you please list the Google apps that you removed from the build? Just for info. I think that in the previous build you removed Google Lens. When i realized it, I installed it from Google Play, but now the...
  7. R

Hello @zahidm, I installed the new build, but the Google Play system update issue persists. It might not due to the ROM: a Google search shows that this is a fairly common problem.
  8. R

Well, in my humble opinion you really deserve it. You're doing a damn good job!
  9. R

I don't understand why this is not an official beta build. This ROM works like a charm. I'm quite impressed!
  10. R

Very smooth and stable ROM, thanks a lot @zahidm! I find it snappier than OOS and it's very light on the battery, from what I have seen in these two days. :) I had to install it twice because the first time the phone went into a bootloop after installing Magisk 21.4. The second time everything...
  11. R

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r155 OP6/T] [A10 OOS]

Talk about "I know better" attitude... You could have asked for logs or more information. I would have happily obliged. But, hey, it's your project, you do as you wish. You're not going to miss one user, I'm not going to miss your kernel. Life goes on. Bye.
  12. R

Dear eng.stk, I pretty much expected such an answer. I can only tell you what I see, and what I see is quite obvious. More than that I can't say. It's up to you to use this information or not. I have developed software for more years that I care to admit and, frankly, I learned pretty soon...
  13. R

I went back to 146 and the phone is back to normal. I can assure everybody that this is no "psychological" effect: the difference is significant, very obvious, in particular the stuttering.
  14. R

Has anyone noticed if their phone has become slower and jerky since the installation of 149? The effect on my phone is dramatic and restarting it doesn't help. No changes in installed apps if you wonder. OP6 running the latest OOS with Magisk 21.4. I'll revert back to the previous version once...
  15. R

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][10] LineageOS 17.1

The Magisk uninstaller should have taken care of that already. If not, just reflash LOS.