Recent content by robotzki

1. R

Post [Help Thread][Guides] Ownice K6/C960 - Android Head Unit with Digital Audio Output

Hi, I'm considering buying myself a K6 Plus (if I can find a supplier with EU stock for this model ) or a K6 High for my 2013 Ford Focus with Sync 1. After your guys experience with this device ,is it still worth the purchase or are there other good alternatives out there? Main requirements...
  2. R

Post Derpfest ROM android 10 discussion, experiences, mods

Yeah I had the same few reboots, but never when I used the phone, only when it's in idle. Apart from that, very solid and battery friendly rom. Is missing face unlock and fingerprint reader not as snappy as on miui...
  3. R

Battery is slightly better and so is smoothness. Insanely stable for me, I was surprised when I made the switch from Revos and was expecting a few issues. But none whatsoever! Rock solid rom
  4. R

Follow the instructions, you're not supposed to wipe everything. You need full firmware first, if you wiped system and then follow instructions
  5. R

Sweet thanks for the feedback - will have to give this a try soon!
  6. R

Anybody active on this thread that is using this rom? Is it stable? , any issues that folks should be aware of? Seems like PE rom has random reboots and Bluetooth issues for some people, that would be a no go for me. How stable is this rom?
  7. R

Was thinking about going from stock based rom over to aosp. Any major differences between derpfest and other Roms like pixel experience? What's working, what's not?
  8. R

Post [Mod] [Ainur Audio addon] Ciaomeme Audio+ [03.11 update]

Seems to be working on mi9 - AndroidQ. How would I test, to make sure mod is working?
  9. R

Post [SHARED] [ROM] Revolution OS

OK, will try to flash latest ROS and see if I can confirm Can confirm that I now have Widevine L1
  10. R

This would be great news! What was your latest base firmware before ROS?
  11. R

I think newest builds of xiaomi.eu have also gotten widevine l1 - but unfortunately not yet on this rom
  12. R

Twrp by siankatabg also works fine
  13. R

I have a Tronsmart Bluetooth speaker. After latest update (clean install), my phone cannot find the speaker anymore. Other Bluetooth devices that I've tried work fine and I can also find Bluetooth speaker from other phones... Anyone else having Bluetooth issues?
  14. R

So you think, but have nothing to back up your claim about? Such a helpful comment. Rev OS has always been extremely stable for me! Not sure what you're talking about mate...