robpet2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I have flashed touchflo 3d v2.8 on my g1 and im always concerning how everyone has their apps to be installed onto the Sd Card? I was wondering can you tell me how did you manage to get Apps to Sd installed or enabled it. Also the rom says its already configured for the apps to be installed on to the Sd card. I tried installing an app and when I checked the phone memory it was used up.

Thanks can you tell me how to get Apps to Sd card work on Touchflo 3d V. 2.8
    if you have paragon partition manager, delete the partitions via the sdcard reader, then put the damaged sdcard into the g1 with the power on while running a cupcake rom...
    thanks again i did this truly i have like 3 or 4 roms with there own sd card and the phone wont do anything to the damaged sdcard the card really is damaged not sure how it's weird the phone doesn't even know it's damaged
    thanks again i did this truly i have like 3 or 4 roms with there own sd card and the phone wont do anything to them the card really is damaged not sure how it's weird
    thanks for your help i tried the sdcard fix u suggested, but sorry it didn't work the card mounts shows up u can read the root but when u try to write or change anything it says (in terminal) read write error. when i tried to format the card it would just remount with no change. when i mount the card on a lynix box i get permission denied. and when i mount it on a vista box i get file system is damaged and it can't repair it and when i put in my digital camera via an adapter it says cannot access the card and i made sure the lock was off (but this may be due to no hc suport on the camera) thanks for the post but i'm starting to think that even one of the pins have burned or something
    Hello Rob,

I have v3 working great, found some apps that loop it as well. I'm still having problems with apps2sd (v1 or v2). I saw your post and wondered it I could pick your brain.

Do you have any steps to put this in place? I've purchased a class 6 MicroSD for this but I either get a hung unit after reboot, or the app to partition just hangs. I run Linux at home so ext3 should be easy to add to my Micro.

I would appreciate it.
    Is there anyway I could get you to send me the APN settings you are using to make MMS sending work on 5.01G?
    Hey Rob -- I wanted to thank you again for multiple times guiding me to install a ROM which I could use with ifonz. It's all coming together for me now and I am very happy ... I didn't see this "conversation" feature on XDA site til today. Later today I am going to donate to you. you spec'd the ROM for me, the radio ROM, assorted apps
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…