Recent content by Robshr

1. Robshr

Thread Twrp

Sorry but I haven't kept up on things about the pixel 3 but do we have trwp yet
  2. Robshr

Post Verizon hotspot help

Yes it took awhile but I got it to work Thanks bud
  3. Robshr

Post [ GUIDE ] [ ANDROID 10 ROOT ] [ HOW TO ] Patching Boot.img with Magisk

Is there a way to write to the build prop with root in Android 10 Thanks in advance
  4. Robshr

Thread Verizon hotspot help

I have the latest version of Android 10 and it's rooted but I can not add the provisioning line in the build prop to get hotspot. 10 won't let me write to the build prop
  5. Robshr

Post [ROM][Pixel 3][11.0.0_r38] PixelDust Android 11 for blueline [9 June 2021]

I follow the instructions to the tee and everything seems to flash but when I reboot I'm still on the stock ROM Any ideas on what's going on Thanks in advance
  6. Robshr

Post [ROM][9.0]LiquidRemix[v10.011][OFFICIAL][08/25/2019]

Anyone still on this ROM ? Besides me
  7. Robshr

Great ROM I hope there are plans to update it
  8. Robshr

OK rom installed fine along with twrp and magisk after I got everything how I like it booted back into twrp and made a backup everything went fine but 3 hours later I boot back into trwp to redo back up twrp shows nothing in backups or in my downloads all I see is 0 00 nothing else I boot back...
  9. Robshr

Oh wow that's stupid didn't realize Thanks
  10. Robshr

I can't seem to get the led notification light to come on It doesn't blink for any notification and it doesn't come on when charging No light at all Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Oh and I've tried some apps also nothing
  11. Robshr

Post [OFFICIAL]-[10.0_r35]-Havoc-OS - [05.10.20]

Can this rom be flashed thru twrp now that we have it
  12. Robshr

Post [TOOL] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

the pixel 3 and yes the bootloader is unlocked
  13. Robshr

Post [TOOL] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

when i try to use the tool to flash recovery and root i get an error saying Failed: (remote not allowed to flash (recovery)) what is wrong?
  14. Robshr

Post [ROM][9.0][angler] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/13]

ok so when i try to install rom i get an errorm E3004: this package is for device : angler; this device is. updater process ended with error 7 and then it ends and nothing flashes does anyone know how to fix this or whats wrong thanks
  15. Robshr

Post [ROM][10.0][angler] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/12/22]

im in need of a vendor image mine got corrupted thanks