Recent content by rockdudecam2

1. R

Post [ROM][4.1.1][Base AOSP (JRO03H)] Codename Android 3.0.1 Beta [JB][07/02/2012]

All working good so far. Did wipe and flashed cyanogenmod+ kernel. Speedy and no crashes yet . Well done dev Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app
  2. R

Post [ROM] Jelly Bean SDK JRN83C port for GSM Nexus S

Giday, Flashed the rom and SP1 but i forgot to do a wipe.. Silly thing normaly but it boots and no force closes yet. Still very smooth. Thought you guys would like to know. Off to do a wipe now. Great Work on the port well done .
  3. R

Post [ROM] PARANOIDANDROID 2.22 | True HybridMode, Size&UI on PerAppBasis

Mate you have done a fantastic job, benn using if for a few hours now and havent seen any bugs . Great job man :) Running matrix kernal, even smoother
  4. R

Post Great Nexus s ICS Combo

You defiantly have to root. i rooted mine within the first week of having my phone haha. Ive always liked the aokp roms, always been fast and lost of features and loved the ics style toggles. I am now trying MIUI catalyst and i am liking it alot :)
  5. R

Dude thats pretty tops battery life . Can you post a link for that rom?
  6. R

Post [MOD][ICS] Battery Mod

Thanks mate . Workes like a charm like the charging animation thanks again for you hard work :)
  7. R

Sorry about the long reply. Here is a link to the rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1425344 Will attach my System ui and framework.res The ICS Domination Circle Vertumus looks alot better than the norman 1% welldone :) Cant wait to see what it looks like :) Hopefuly ;P...
  8. R

Giday, My build number is IMM76D Cyber GR V10 ROM Device is I9023. Cheers in advance :)
  9. R

Yes everything seams to be working fine :) a new build has just been released, havent updated yet tho. :)
  10. R

Not working on CyberGR V10 "system ui has stoped" . Looks like a cool mod tho
  11. R

Post 4.0.4 heavy battery drain

When doing the update of Google maps, does it actually install? If you install os monitor ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eolwral.osmonitor&hl=en ) when you do another update or when ever you having this problem check what process is using the most cpu usage. ( probably...
  12. R

Try find out what is hogging your battery/cpu. Download os monitor. Or just flash a new rom to see if that helps. make a backup first
  13. R

Heres the battery life . Did quite alot of texting to day so not that good.
  14. R

Check your APNs. But they should have come off the simcard when you updated.
  15. R

Post [Q] Accidently Wiped system and almost everything using Team Win Recovery Project v2

I used the nexusshack tut to root my nexus had no problems. You could go into recovery, mount usb storage, find the clockworkmod directory and copy that to your pc.. do a full data wipe and flash a new rom, then install rom manager flash CWM recovery . move the clockworkmod directory back to...