• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by RockR172

1. RockR172

Post [ROM][LOS15.1][8.1.0] DARK ROM BETA [Pixel features][04/16]

Anyone having an issue where there's white text on white background in settings? I'm on the latest CAF build. That happens only in the main settings screen, have attached a screenshot below. I just read through the past couple pages and couldn't find anything.. :( Thanks!
  2. RockR172

Post [ROM][4.4.3] CyanogenMod 11 for HTC One S

Okay, with a heavy heart I have to say that I can no longer do builds for hboot 2.16. I have too much college work, assignments, practicals n stuff and can't afford to spend time compiling builds in Linux.. :( I did try to do builds past few days, but couldn't.. My advice is, downgrade your...
  3. RockR172

Updated the 2nd post with build by drkxyz since he told me to post it in the thread. Do thank him since he was kind enough to share his build. And you can expect regular builds from me now, although i'll need to get my next build tested before i release it..
  4. RockR172

Post (4.4.4)[ROM]Beanstalk 4.4.4.001 20/06

My CM build after 20th Dec didn't boot for me either.. I'll try again today or tomorrow, put it up for testing in my thread and accordingly update the post.. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  5. RockR172

Post Ringke Fusion case review and high res photos

Modified it a bit with the official nexus logo at the back.. also included the vector of the logo in the zip should anyone want to change it's placing or stuff like that.. still kinda noob at photoshop.. :p i don't yet have the case, will be getting the delivery tomorrow most probably.. can i...
  6. RockR172

Maybe I messed up somewhere. I'll do a new build tomorrow and send it someone for testing before i put it up for download.. removing the download link and reverting to the most recent build before 23rd for now..
  7. RockR172

23rd dec build up for 2.16hboot.
  8. RockR172

2.16 hboot users: Sorry been busy with exam so no time to do a build. Exams over now, and there's a new build up on 2nd post. :) ;)
  9. RockR172

New build up for 2.16 on 2nd Post.
  10. RockR172

New build up on 2nd post.
  11. RockR172

I don't have any issues converting this into a Nightly as well as Unofficial 2.16 ROM thread since they are basically the same code with different file storage system AFAIK, but last time I had converted my Unofficial CM10.2 ROM thread to a nightly thread, Kalashnikitty wanted to convert his...
  12. RockR172

OP updated with a link to SELinux enabled TWRP 2.6.3.0 for HBOOT 2.15. Big thanks to flemmard who built it and kavafree who pointed me to it. EDIT: Also added links to previous Builds since there were many people asking for it. :)
  13. RockR172

You were quick.. :p Kept the first post linking to the Nightly download page for HBOOT 2.15 users along with the new recovery download link. Taken from Jenkins. 2.16 builds will still be available on 2nd post and flashable via TWRP. :)
  14. RockR172

Gimme some time.. :) Which version do you exactly want? The HBOOT version and the Date. I'll post the link here.
  15. RockR172

Not that one, the one from Jenkins build server.. gets built every time there's a new nightly..