Recent content by rodero95

1. rodero95

Post Ubuntu Touch i9003- Work in progress! [ First Tests by RODERO and LOLATION ]

Hi there! That's because the new changes the Ubuntu team included earlier this year, which require changes in the kernel and device source trees. I think I applied the changes but didn't build the final result, though. I don't remember right now. Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4...
  2. rodero95

Post [7.1.2 NOUGAT][Q/A] NOUGAT for the Galaxy SL - Q/A - DISCUSSION THREAD

On CM11 you can take screenshots on the same way you did before, by pressing both power and volume down buttons. Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  3. rodero95

Post [ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 for Samsung Galaxy SL - 20160705

The Bluetooth problem is an upstream problem, we can do nothing until the CM team fixes it. About the Swap SD, it has also to be merged by the CM team. Other than that, the WiFi hotspot feature is not available because we are not using Texas instruments WPA supplicant, because it hasn't been...
  4. rodero95

Post [ALPHA][ROM][4.3] CyanogenMod 10.2 for Samsung Galaxy SL - Alpha 4

Just enable expanded desktop from settings. Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  5. rodero95

Post [ALPHA][ROM][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 for Samsung Galaxy SL - Alpha 9

I guess you are doing a breakfast. After that, run lunch and you'll be done. Or, more easily, you could directly run brunch cm_galaxysl-userdebug and that's all. About that warning you mention, it is completely normal. Just ignore it. Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  6. rodero95

I've also built kitkat already. Right now, cm-11.0 is not even usable for daily use, so I understand why Dhiru is waiting. Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  7. rodero95

Post Baseband version

The baseband is region-dependant and a newer baseband don't have to be better for you. You should look for the baseband included in the firmwares for your region and try one of them. You'll surely note improvement. Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium
  8. rodero95

Post Please help ! Assert failed status 7

Hi all: I'm also getting this issue lately, and I use to solve it going to mounts and storage and mounting all the filesystems, then try again. Looks like the updater script can't mount the file systems automatically or something lately and so it gives that error. Hope this solves your issue...
  9. rodero95

That's because SELinux is not implemented on our device. Dhiru, I tried to implement it once but didn't test the changes, look at my cm-10.2-selinux branch on my repo if you're interested. BTW, thanks for keeping the development going. Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium
  10. rodero95

Post Ubuntu Touch i9003- Work in progress! [ First Tests by RODERO and LOLATION ]

Hi all: Sorry for not answering in such a long time, it's just that, as many other devs, I'm also on vacation and haven't been able to test the changes or to update the code in case others want to test it, sorry for that. Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium
  11. rodero95

Post [ALPHA][ROM][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 for Samsung Galaxy SL - Alpha 9

That stripes don't only appear when charging. I've also had them some times without charging. Though I haven't had them since some time ago. Don't know if it is really fixed or if I did stop doing what was causing it. Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium
  12. rodero95

Post [GUIDE][CM10/CM10.1] ROM Building From Source for GT-i9003 SL

If you are trying to include twrp support you need to make some changes in the code. Look my repo, I included support for it some days ago. Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium
  13. rodero95

Post [GUIDE][CM10/CM10.1] ROM Building From Source for GT-i9003 SL

Many things of the CyanogenMod build system changed since ICS, also, our code has been updated as new versions of android were released so, actually, it is now completely incompatible with gingerbread. I think the first source code repos for our device are still somewhere in github, you can...
  14. rodero95

Post [ROM/Kernel] Lemon Builds

That file_contexts warning has to do with selinux, which is not implemented on i9003 yet, so you can safely ignore it. Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium
  15. rodero95

Post [IMPORTANT] Backup your EFS IMMEDIATELY. [Backup and Restore Guides]

/efs is usually backed up in your sdcard when CM is being installed. You should have a copy there. Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium