Recent content by Roeni

1. Roeni

Post [REF][GPE] HTC One Google Play Edition Stock OTA URLs

Hi there, I am on stock rooted 4.4 / S-OFF. I was notified about the 4.4.2 update two times but the update failed each time (just "update failed" on the screen). So I wanted to sideload it but the sideload option is missing in my bootloader (see attached picture). Any ideas why? I also tried to...
  2. Roeni

Post [HOWTO] Chromecast/Netflix outside USA without VPN

I managed it to tell the DNS-Server in my router to answer DNS-Requests to netflix.com with the IP of my Raspberry PI. On the raspberry there is a transparent HTTP/HTTPS-Proxy which forwards the traffic via an openvpn tunnnel to the usa. (Tutorial from...
  3. Roeni

Thread Red exclamation mark when going to recovery

Hi there, I recently flashed KitKat to my one used the pre-rooted RUU. (I am S-OFF with SuperCID) After that I tried to get into recovery, just to see if its working. But when I click on RECOVERY with the power button after some seconds a red exclamation mark shows up (see attachment). So I...
  4. Roeni

Post [Bounty] HTC ONE S-OFF 1.54 Pledge Thread

Ok, maybe I asked my question the wrong way. Let my try it this way (i googled, please correct me if i'm wrong): - if i want to get root htcdev-unlock is engouth. but htcdev eventually causes some trouble with warranty - if i want to flash another RUU or Google Edition i need to change CID which...
  5. Roeni

Post [Bounty] HTC ONE S-OFF 1.54 Pledge Thread

why do i need to be htcdev-unlocked? i thought all this s-off stuff is about getting root etc. without beeing htcdev-unlocked?
  6. Roeni

Post [S-OFF] revone - DEVELOPER EARLY ACCESS PREVIEW EDITION

If people would never try something just because someone says they're about to fail we would never had made it through the stone age... ;)
  7. Roeni

Post How many people have moved on?

My Glide-Battery is defect, it lasts 3-4 Hours on good days. Also it's a long time ago that i really used the hardware keyboard. So i moved on to the htc one as well :)
  8. Roeni

Post Bricked after official update

maybe anyone could reupload you a version of this oneclick update - the link in the thread seems to be down http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1831561&highlight=oneclick
  9. Roeni

Post [DEV][ROM][4.2.2][Unofficial] CM10.1 - 2/17/2013

what is about photoshphere in this build? I can remember it was somewhen on the issues list. But now its neither on the issues side nor on the working side
  10. Roeni

Post [DEV][ROM][4.2.2][Unofficial] CM10.1 - 2/17/2013

Does your CM10.1 version include a version of Dman's kernel or a version of your lite kernel?
  11. Roeni

Post [DEV][ROM][4.2.2][Unofficial] Vanilla RootBox - 2/23/2013

Is the play store issue fixed? I currently installed the newest build of this rom (RootBox-JB-i927-Nightly-20130112.zip). I did a clean install (wiped data, system, caches) But the play store won't let me install about 15 of my apps including: Facebook, Chrome, GPS Status, Dropbox :crying...
  12. Roeni

Post [DEV][ROM] CM 10.1 [4.2.1] Beta-3 for I927 Update 1-11-13

so you have script which fixes this? could you provide it?
  13. Roeni

Thread Camera rotation problem (CM10.1)

Hi there, as you know the pictures taken with stock camera on 10.1 are rotated by 90 degrees. So I decided to play around with some config files. I found /etc/nvcamera.conf where one parameter is for orientation. Default for back-cam is 90 After the first modification not the taken picture...
  14. Roeni

Post [MOD] AOSP Patches

Should this also fix the SYM key? Would you expect this to work on CM 10.1 - seems like it don't
  15. Roeni

Post [q] connecting accounts in cm10/cm10.1

I googled this some time ago too. If I remember rightly, this is caused by the fb-app which does not support syncing in JB. But you could take a look at the LiquidSmooth rom: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2057288 Not tried on my own yet