• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by ROG2 USER

1. R

Post [Guide] Enabling VoLTE/VoWiFi v2

Volte icon on phone? I have a question about using the code to enable volte. I already rooted my phone to get the WW firmware on it and I don't feel like going through the process again to make volte permanent. If I use the code each time is there an icon that shows up on the top of the phone...
  2. R

Post Trying to update to Android 10 with tencent version CN to WW fingerprint changed

I figured this out, you need to update to the latest Android 9 update THEN update to Android 10:good:
  3. R

Post Update android 10

Go to latest android 9 THEN android 10 Thank you very much for this, I couldn't figure out why the update kept failing. I was able to go to the latest WW 9 and now the latest WW 10:good:
  4. R

Thread Trying to update to Android 10 with tencent version CN to WW fingerprint changed

I am trying to update my device to Android 10 after I changed the fingerprint from CN to WW and relocked the bootloader. I'm putting the latest "97" WW update from Asus in the root of my internal storage and the device picks it up but always says update failed. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks