Recent content by rogeranthonyines

1. rogeranthonyines

Post [ROM][5.1.1][4.0.3][i9300][OFFICIAL] BlissPop by Team Bliss [Stable]

Thanks! Its possible that i have a bad download, either the servers are slow or my internet is, will let you know once it downloads. thanks again
  2. rogeranthonyines

Post [ROM][5.1.1][4.0.3][i9300][OFFICIAL] BlissPop by Team Bliss [Stable]

error executing updater binary error Hi, Trying to flash the latest build but getting E: error executing updater binary in zip.... I did a full wipe and flashed.... then i tried to do a full wife and reflash again but still the same error. Please help thanks!
  3. rogeranthonyines

Post [ROM][A8][4.2.2] remICS-JB [V6][02/08/13] ~STABLE~

Hi, yeah, i was looking for developer options actually and cant find it. I dont know, i followed your steps in installing it. i was from cm 10 alpha 4, so i flashed your rom, then i went to settings, and cant see any developer options. also, when i reboot the phone, it doesnt reboot, it just...
  4. rogeranthonyines

Post [ROM][A8][4.2.2] remICS-JB [V6][02/08/13] ~STABLE~

CRT OFF hi can you give me a flashable zip to turn off the crt animation? or at least point me where to disable it? thanks
  5. rogeranthonyines

Post [ROM][4.2.2][A9][Unofficial] LiquidSmooth-JB-v2.9 (26/08/13)

Play Store always FC Anyone having this issue in this rom?
  6. rogeranthonyines

Post [ROM][4.2.2][A9][Unofficial] LiquidSmooth-JB-v2.9 (26/08/13)

FC on settings Hi there anyone experiencing FC when you go to settings? specifically when you manually add wifi networks? i had it for aty least four tries now, restarted 4 times as well. or is it time to reflash?
  7. rogeranthonyines

Post [ALPHA][ROM][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 for Samsung Galaxy SL - Alpha 4

same setup I was also on codename android 3.6.6 + samsung s3 theme and what i did is just reboot to recovery then flash the alpha 3 then wipe cache and dalvik. the samsun s3 theme was gone but i just reflashed it, other apps are still there... so its fine to flash it i guess. I didnt lose my...
  8. rogeranthonyines

Post [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [4.1.1] Codename Android 3.8.0 standby !!!

3.6.5 anyone tested the 3.6.5 yet? im happy with the 3.6.0 version coz i just had my battery issue fixed. lol
  9. rogeranthonyines

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][i9003] EHNDROIX ¤ 12.9.3 [STABLE][BATTERY+][PERFORMANCE+]

S III style pack Hi, I flashed the S III style pack but getting force close on the touchwiz, im running the latest EHNDROIX ¤ 12.9.3, wiped cache, dalvick and even fized permissions. Please help. ---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ---------- whats...
  10. rogeranthonyines

Post [ROM][JB][4.1.2] Remics-JB - SIII Feel on Jelly Bean! [v3.1][29.12.12] NEW!!

SuperSU What i did is download superuser form play then granted permission for superSU in supersuser, then it downloaded the binaries. After that superSU is now working so i uninstalled supersuser.
  11. rogeranthonyines

Post [ROM][JB][4.1.2] Remics-JB - SIII Feel on Jelly Bean! [v3.1][29.12.12] NEW!!

i did the power button and didnt do it. volume down and power did it though... but really hard to execute :) or itsjust my phone. lol
  12. rogeranthonyines

Is there a native screenshot app for this rom? Hi, Is there a native screenshot app for this rom? i tried downloading from google but some apps says my phone is not rooted(which i highly doubt) and some are not working at all.