Recent content by rohanphuyal2

1. R

Post Unlock Bootloader Redmi Note 8 Pro which is Bootlooping[Not Allowed OEM Unlocking]

Thanks I did it! I did everything and still the device is restarting again! Now is it because of battery as I heard damaged battery can do the same?
  2. R

Thread Unlock Bootloader Redmi Note 8 Pro which is Bootlooping[Not Allowed OEM Unlocking]

My friend Redmi Note 8 Pro is in boot loop, I already flashed the firmware by using bypass and SP Flash tool from where the firmware is successfully flashed but still same. Is there any way to unlock the bootloader ?? The phone don't have Allow OEM Unlocking enabled on developer setting and as...
  3. R

Post MIUI 12.5.5 [Xiaomi.EU] [64bit]

it's mentioned in TWRP guide, after flashing recovery.img you should flash vbmeta3.img and eveerything will be good to go. I also had that black screen and can't do anything, but I faked the driver and rebooted it to fastboot and did everything and everything works fine right now.
  4. R

did you flashed vbmeta before? check device manager on your pc your mobile might be in EDL or in some other state. I can fix it myself but on giving Instruction idk i have too see the phone myself to help.
  5. R

Works on Olivewood? or only for Olivelite?
  6. R

Post Xiaomi EU 12 [olivelite][64bit]

Link not working, can you provide another link?
  7. R

Post Development [CLOSED][ROM][12][Mi439][OFFICIAL] Evolution X Snow [24/02/2022]

Do 8A dual also use Mi 9T Pro / Redmi K20 Pro? Which custom recovery is recommended ?
  8. R

Post How can i unlock bootloader in the Gionee S11 Lite ?

No i didn't but I installed Magisk by patching boot image (from Firmware file) and clean installed whole firmware. and Rooted :)
  9. R

Thread [Help] Gionee S11 Lite QCN file needed | or Help to solve IMEI Problem

I just flashed firmware on my friend Gionee S11 Lite but it cleared NVRAM and all the IMEI information are now gone. I hadn't backed up QCN file of this device, so I am in urgent need of QCN file for Gionee S11 Lite. Please Help, Thank you.
  10. R

Post How can i unlock bootloader in the Gionee S11 Lite ?

Did you find a way? I am also trying to unlock bootloader and did many things but can't do anything.
  11. R

Thread Need Help Gionee S11 Lite Flash Stock Rom?

I want to flash stock firmware on my Gionee S11 Lite but I can't find any firmware files and process for this device. It got Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 and a firmware file I found was for Mediatek? Can anyone help me to find Firmware as well as steps to Flash it?
  12. R

Thread How to restrict selected apps from running into the background? ROOTED

I want to restrict(stop) all the apps in background while I play games like PUBG Mobile in my android. I have a Rooted device. Is there any apps to do so? I think this will also help to free some RAM spaces helping the game to run more smoothly. Thank you.
  13. R

Post Development [ROM][11.0][Stable] DerpFest R for Redmi 8A Dual [OFFICIAL][Olivewood]

I got a problem which is common on every olivewood ROM that is Android Setup is not responding. It happens after I connect to wifi. Crdroid is the only rom which doesn't have this issue.
  14. R

Post Development [ROM][11.0][Stable] DerpFest R for Redmi 8A Dual [OFFICIAL][Olivewood]

Wow! I will give it a try šŸ˜. Is there anyway I can be on Test team for olivewood.