Recent content by RohinZaraki

1. RohinZaraki

Post [DISCONTINUED][ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 for Xiaomi Mi A1

But this is for the LOS OTA updater. The one being discussed here is an OTA that's being downloaded by Play Services (like on a stock rom or Pixel rom). LOS updates are never/should never be downloaded via Google Play Services. Other things I tried in the past were hiding notifications from...
  2. RohinZaraki

I had this same issue on Pixel Experience, which is what pushed me to LOS since no one there could give me a straight answer too. Tried clearing data of Play Services and reflashing the rom (PE) but it didn't work then. I'm worried now that it'll happen again now on my LOS. Anyone else face this...
  3. RohinZaraki

Same here, opengapps and magisk installed, managed to enter recovery.
  4. RohinZaraki

No I haven't. Was curious about what it did but didn't have time to check it out earlier.
  5. RohinZaraki

I'm not sure if it was exactly 20 mins but yeah, mine was quite long as well. This is my first time using Lineage OS on the A1 so I'm not sure if it was always like this.
  6. RohinZaraki

Post [ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL][TISSOT][1/11/2019] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

I'm getting a notification that there's a System Update via Google Play Services(?). I checked the Rom ota menu and there was nothing, same with the website. I also then got a notification that the update had failed to install. I tried clearing the data for Google play services and rebooting the...
  7. RohinZaraki

Post [APP][ROOT] KA - Advanced v1.1

The kernel must support it I think
  8. RohinZaraki

For those having trouble with disabling double tap to wake, use this. There's an option to disable it that works and just apply it at boot.
  9. RohinZaraki

These posts explain it in detail, but the TL;DR is that the CAF version has a slightly different codebase that is better optimised for Qualcomm chipsets. The regular one is based on AOSP. The regular one is more stable while the CAF one is more bleeding edge. However, as a personal warning I've...
  10. RohinZaraki

Might want to specify in the post that this is the CAF version. It may confuse people on the normal PE who may download it and try to flash it (like I nearly did)
  11. RohinZaraki

Just use Button Remapper by flair2 on the Play Store
  12. RohinZaraki

Post [ROM][9.0][Mi A1][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project [OTA][24.08.2019]

Hmm, I did all the steps you mentioned above except flashing TWRP after the ROM and wiping the cache before rebooting to system. I'll try again later to see if those two additional steps help.
  13. RohinZaraki

Post [ROM][9.0][Mi A1][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project [OTA][24.08.2019]

Anyone managed to install the latest update? I tried installing it coming from Pixel Experience using the steps in OP and got stuck in a bootloop.
  14. RohinZaraki

Nope. All stock on both the CAF version and the March update. I only installed V4A recently after discovering the bug was still here. Edit: Also before anyone asks, I tested it both on stock kernel and Canting 2.2 kernel too