Recent content by rollex

1. rollex

Post TWRP asking for password

I would also like to point out that this is a correct answer. I'm amazed how many suggest formatting user data or reflashing factory. Thanks! :good:
  2. rollex

Post Marshmallow Xposed is out now!

Yeah, it doesn't let you flash other files. Finally got it to work. Clean factory reset in fastboot (flash-all script), flash TWRP, boot to recovery, flash cyanogenmod, flash latest supersu, boot to cm, enable all in supersu, disable nfc, flash arm64 v80 xposed, reboot couple of times, enable...
  3. rollex

Post Marshmallow Xposed is out now!

What's the current prodecure of flashing xposed for Nexus 5X? Just tried with couple of versions and getting a lot of force closes... what's the working version, v80 and v78 won't work without NFC and others force closing... any help? Googling always leads me to this thread, very little is found...
  4. rollex

Post Possible to remove the corruption warning message after unlocking the bootloader?

I noticed these are for BHZ10i, that's a model number right? Mine is mhc19j, can this be used for my phone as well? or how to disable the warning for my Nexus 5X? ---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ---------- Okay, figured out that this is bootloader...
  5. rollex

Post [ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL] MIUI 6 for OnePlus One [5.5.22]

Tried many versions of this ROM, but it's too buggy for me. Google Play has issues and tried many ways to work myself around those problems. Ended up either the notorious insufficient space issue or apps crashing. Used official OPO CM, but now when OTA failed I consider thinking about MIUI or...
  6. rollex

Post [Q] How to set cpu frequency in CM12 for Oneplus One

I would prefer using the system profiles and that was the original question. However I am using SetCPU and my phone is properly rooted but something is overriding the frequencies set by in SetCPU... Clueless.
  7. rollex

I have only 3 profiles there. No way to set up frequencies like before.
  8. rollex

I'm looking for the same thing. So far this update sucks.
  9. rollex

Post The OnePlus One Ask for an Invite Roll Up Thread.

In search of one (1) invite. Much appreciated.
  10. rollex

Post [ROM] ViperOne 9.0.0 ◦ Sense 7 | Tweaks, HUB, Themes, Icons, OTAs ◦ All variants

If I flash a kernel will I lose OTA? I'm asking because in MIUI this was the case and I want to keep this as clean as possible. Also any news with the sound fading in calls? I also suspect it could be a carrier issue because Finnish mobile network has been reported to perform badly lately (many...
  11. rollex

Post [ROM] ViperOne 9.0.0 ◦ Sense 7 | Tweaks, HUB, Themes, Icons, OTAs ◦ All variants

I already did that before, didn't know it updates the radio as well. Strange. Calls have been working fine after the reboot I did this morning. Thanks for answering.
  12. rollex

Hi. I'm using Xposed and 30 step volume, but nothing else. No custom kernel, nothing. I also noticed my signal bars are very often only 2 bars. Haven't tried any more flashing, why would that be the fix? I today tried to call a friend and he didn't hear me and either could not I. So I rebooted...
  13. rollex

Great ROM! Just moved from MIUI because they stopped supporting HTC One V5 because V6 is coming. I love you finally made MIUI icon themes for icons and status bar. Anyway, I have two questions: - Why sometimes when I receive a call I cannot hear the caller and he/she cannot hear me? it worked...
  14. rollex

Post [ROM] [MIUI][4.2.2-4.4.4][4.11.7]Unofficial MIUI V5 -

I noticed that playing around with RAM Manager prevents update, so I had to restore earlier backup and then flash the full ROM on top of that. I have noticed many times that flashing the full ROM on top of earlier version instead of direct OTA breaks something. No push notifications, some apps...
  15. rollex

Post [ROM] [MIUI][4.2.2-4.4.4][4.11.7]Unofficial MIUI V5 -

Sorry, my mistake. Just wondered if anyone else had trouble installing the latest.