Recent content by Romain1221

1. R

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Nexus 5 (hammerhead) [DISCONTINUED]

Thanks for the guide ! It will make things easier :)
  2. R

Yes exactly, which is why I was trying to get the space I need to set because I guessed that the size of ROM and GAPPS is not the same size of the installation of the smartphone. But if LOS changes in size then it means that it is another version and not 18.1 right ? If so LOS18.1+the...
  3. R

Then I'm definitly missing something. The way I understand it is that I have to adjust my system partition using TWRP to make sure I can install LOS using TWRP on my nexus (bc as you said 1gb on my nexus is not enough) but my system partition needs to be large enough to accept my ROM+Gapps. If...
  4. R

The 1.4Gb comes from the link of your second post that explains how to use TWRP for the rom installation. But my guess was that it was only for LOS and that seems to be the case. It's great if twrp does the work for pico but I find strange not to be able to know beforehand how much space I need...
  5. R

Thank you for your reply. The 1.4Gb is only for LOS18.1 right ? How do I know how much space I need if I want to add Gapps nano or pico ? Is it more or less the size of the install file ?
  6. R

Hello, I'm a newbie in LOS and before installing it on my nexus 5 16gb I would like to know what is the size of LOS18 along with Gapps. Why is this information is not accessible? I feel like some people are adjusting their partition in a fail and retry mode using TWRP. Is it not possible to...