Recent content by RomanOnARiver

1. RomanOnARiver

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 Nightlies for the Moto X Pure 2015 (clark)

I see. So if I do want to Flash the last Google Camera version from the Gapps, is it just the one apk file or do I need others? I'm seeing a cameragoogle, cameragoogle-comon, cameragoogle-legacy, cameragoogle-legacy-common. The common folders have like Jar and XML files as opposed to an apk.
  2. RomanOnARiver

Is there perhaps a way to tell the gapps package to not remove the Lineage camera after installing the Google Camera from gapps?
  3. RomanOnARiver

Cool. So if I install it this way, will it auto update from the Play Store if/when updates become available or no?
  4. RomanOnARiver

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately the Google Camera doesn't show up as installable from Play Store. It seems like I have to flash it with gapps or not have it all. LineageOS camera either I get it from the OS flash or not at all. Such a dilemma. And the Moto camera I can still get from the...
  5. RomanOnARiver

I just mean which camera is better - the one from Lineage or the one that replaces the Lineage camera if you install anything larger than Full from the gapps?
  6. RomanOnARiver

Thank you so much for this. I've installed it on a spare device and it works pretty great. My question is, which gapps package should I install, or specifically, "Full" vs. something larger - the main question is should I replace the stock camera from Lineage with whatever is in the Gapps -...